Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
is this like how pats fans say brady didn't "technically" endorse trump, he only had a MAGA hat conveniently placed in his locker to face the camera during a widely viewed interview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

quote:

“I’m happy with the [election] results,” Cutler said. “I’ve supported Trump for a while. I’m not going to dive into it. I know it’s a sensitive issue. I like where it’s going.”

I've always just assumed Jay has no real opinions of his own other than football stuff, and the rest just comes from Kristin. Like with the anti-vax stuff. Not that it makes it any better of course.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

My best hope for the Bears is that Matt Ryan gets confused week one and wanders over to the Bears sideline because he sees kinship with Glennon, and it buffs up our QB corps

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i love hte bears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012