Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Sorry lions fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
After the first half I was rooting for a thumping like Ohio State gave Wisconsin in the Big Ten Conference Championship Game a few years ago. If they're gonna lose, I'd rather see them lose in hilarious fashion instead of in a heartbreaker. I can't imagine how it felt being a Dallas fan after last week.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
The kid was probably a Bears fan, so who cares? Not like we lost the next Einstein.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Hot Diggity! posted:

I like the packers they're cool

This is a good post

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Cutler's going to win a SB next year and I'm going to laugh my loving rear end off.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

lol

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

I love Chicago more and more each day.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I've seen some places give the packers an A grade for the draft, but it's always hard to tell. It looks like they addressed needs on paper, but only time will tell.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I want the Dolphins to win the Superbowl with Jay Cutler starting.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

i know, which is why the amount of them in northeastern Wisconsin were extremely funny

Eh, he was a fan favorite because he was such a great player for the Badgers. I'm sad he's on the lions now.

• Locked thread