Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Please replace his arm with his weird long neck and head, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Timby posted:

(God, forgive me for what I have done.)

Perfect.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Bradford was absolutely on fire that game. Saints defense and all, but he was making some really really nice throws. Teddy is not getting his job back.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

he'll get his job back next time Bradford shatters into a million pieces, which will be in approximately 3 games

He survived last year despite playing behind a bunch of revolving doors.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

WHOOPS posted:

I remember Gendo was convinced Harrison Smith was a terrible safety and needed to be replaced immediately. oops

Gendo was funny but also had a lot of dumb opinions about football

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Fearless_Decoy posted:

Yeah, Trubiski was not the reason they lost that game. The Bears have a receiving corps made up from practice squad guys and the O-Line has Tackles playing Guard. Considering who they played against I'm happy it was as close as it was, even after that heroic TD was some how taken away by the referees.

Eh, he threw three or four balls that should have been intercepted and flat out missed his receivers really often. I don’t care how good your receivers are, they aren’t going to catch balls that are 7 feet over their head or five yards to the side.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

I’ll always remember Matt Forte for that time he interrupted Taylor Swift and also for being our first black president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

AsInHowe posted:

Folks, I am fired up for the Detroit Lions, and it's late-March.

What the hell is going on

Bargaining.

• Locked thread