Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Jay Cutler is/was the best part of this division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

mastershakeman posted:

the bears are absolutely going to 'move on' from cutler & alshon then attempt to replace them with glennon & mike williams because the front office will be worried about losing their jobs. mark my words.

You make a change and get 2 years of "They just need time to grow with the team and learn the system." Free pass.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
He is the beacon of hope the Bears need for the 1st 4-5 weeks till their world comes crashing down and they all yell in a singular voice, "I loving told you so."

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Quabzor posted:

So, whats the opinion on that rule around here?

I feel like this year there has been more instances of team getting screwed by that specific rule and losing possession and guaranteed points of some kind.

It's really weird rule but it fucks teams over and is hilarious so I say keep it

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

There is a dead body being covered up

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Dexo posted:

Don't lie to these people. Springfield suuuucks.

Darcy's Pint is the only thing worth a poo poo in Springfield.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

OxySnake posted:

Put him in as a Returner not a WR.

Yes.

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/940614978460991489

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Detroit_Dogg posted:

You’re allowed to like whatever sport you want, except soccer.

*Can like Soccer every 4 years or whatever rotation they have the World Cup on

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
When Stafford subbed himself back in and won that game however many years back he forever endeared himself to me. I could take or leave the Lions, but I wish good things for him.

Gonz posted:

Shartcago.

Lets not do this

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

WHOOPS posted:

my favorite Favre mic’d up is vs the Lions in ‘09, especially at 4:37

https://youtu.be/SwGC9yjvRBk

Find someone to love you the way Brett Favre loves playing football.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
For Christmas everyone say something nice about the Packers, I'll start:

They never deflated footballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If someone wouldn't mind putting up a new NFC North division thread for the new season sometime soon I'd be appreciative.

• Locked thread