Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

As a Lion's fan, I do not relish the fact that our coach apparently takes style pointers from Kevin Smith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

I would honestly prefer that to the shorts and hoodie manchild outfits.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Pops Mgee posted:

Jeff Janis also gone. Now who will all the assholes Scott Walker voters inexplicably pronounce the best player on the team despite being pretty terrible.

Look for the white player whose plays an obscure position and whose name most closely resembles an ethnic slur. Those fans need to be able to shout their insecurities under the guise of rooting for a player.

Fake Edit: Am I the only one to make the "Kuhn" <=> "Coon" connection? These "smart" fans know to support the hard-working blue collar player playing a position largely relegated to a by-gone era over the flashy newcomers.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

As long as we're cleaning up the fumble out-of-bounds scenarios, we oughta address the batting the ball situations as well. Imagine the shenanigans that would happen on defense with every fumble.

• Locked thread