Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well
Official FAQ/Errata is up: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/2/15/hints-of-a-terrible-truth/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well
Chaos Cards has Carnevale back in stock, if any UK guys still need it.

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well
OCTGN now has an Arkham Horror module.

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well

Chaotic Flame posted:

That's not do it yourself?

Yeah, you download and install it from the Games Manager within OCTGN.

NuclearWinterUK fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Mar 11, 2017

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well
I paid the subscription fee just for the ability to drag and drop images. So much easier.

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well

COOL CORN posted:

If I stop paying the $3 a month or whatever, do I still get all my card images? That's not tied to the subscription, is it?

I've not actually tried letting my subscription end to test that... I wouldn't think so, and certainly hope not, but unfortunately don't know.

Fat Samurai posted:

Worse interface, but TTS has all the stuff available (haven't checked Blood on the Altar yet, my arrives soon).

I tried using TTS to play it before the OCTGN module was out and found it a bad enough experience that I never did it again. Especially as I tend to play on my laptop, without a mouse.

NuclearWinterUK fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Apr 25, 2017

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well

StashAugustine posted:

Did the OCTGN module get finished? Playing card games on TTS is loving excruciating

The OCTGN module is complete up to and including Lost in Time and Space, and can be downloaded from the game manager inside the client.

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well

food court bailiff posted:

Basically, Marvel's complete unlinking of scenarios from player cards has me really excited about the game, and with the (frankly staggering) amount of content we already have for Arkham I'd love to see more of that going forward for this game too.

Marvel's five month gap between scenarios is why I've already lost interest in it.

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2021/6/3/to-edge-of-the-earth/

Looks like future cycles will be released as two boxes, one for player cards and the other for the scenarios. No more monthly mythos packs.

NuclearWinterUK fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jun 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well

Golden Bee posted:

Smart way to solve supply problems, why not ship two boxes instead of seven?

Yeah, it's a good change.

alg posted:

It makes sense to me, I just don't know why they would even split it. Just make one big box.

I suspect the $100 price point for a single box would be enough to turn some people off.

Also I like that I can now spend $60 to grab a complete new campaign and play through it with my current decks. Or a new player can grab one of the premade Investigator decks and then pick up a campaign for a lower price point than buying a traditional cycle.

NuclearWinterUK fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jun 3, 2021