Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Well the bengals have forsaken me, so here i am. God bless marcus mariota and erotic smashmouth. Titan Up.

Welcome let me be the first to tell you that whatever happens on the field Lewan did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If Rick Smith survives a Deshaun Watson bust I might have to find a new team

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm going to read and reread this article 2000 times between now and the start of the season

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/futures/2017/futures-deshaun-watson

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

If Rick Smith survives a Deshaun Watson bust I might have to find a new team

I was completely sure when the Chiefs traded up it was for Watson. I still don't know if I should be happy or sad it was for Mahomes and probably won't for a few years.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

KC is the best possible landing spot for Mahomes out of all the legitimate possibilities

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

I'm going to read and reread this article 2000 times between now and the start of the season

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/futures/2017/futures-deshaun-watson

Read this instead https://twitter.com/ringer/status/859154246780018688

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

omg this is the best!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well they didn't fix the reflection on the table

Shameful

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Max Bullough going the tried and true route regarding his PED suspension

https://twitter.com/Bullough40/status/860224029709479936

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

go astros

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Kirios posted:

go astros

:hellyeah:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Make this the AL West thread

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

on the bored wop posted:

I like the Colts draft! In Ballard We Trust. I said that about Grigson early on, though, so

He had one good draft. The first one. Same for Ballard. heh.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm terrified that Ballard is legitimately competent

Luck turns 28 this year and has more wear on him from getting beat up all the time than normal for his age so hopefully this won't be as long a reign of terror as Peyton was

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's Mariotas division now all bow to the new king

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It was never McNair's division and he not only won it a time or two he also won an (co-)MVP

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

I'm terrified that Ballard is legitimately competent

Luck turns 28 this year and has more wear on him from getting beat up all the time than normal for his age so hopefully this won't be as long a reign of terror as Peyton was

Don't worry. We're going to trade in Luck for another generational talent and the circle will go on.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

It was never McNair's division and he not only won it a time or two he also won an (co-)MVP

What does this have to do with Mariota being the best qb in the division

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Metapod posted:

What does this have to do with Mariota being the best qb in the division

The Texans just drafted a better Mariota, one who doesn't choke in the NCG, sorry Titans :smugbird:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Texans drafted mario instead of VY though

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

VY did admittedly succeed in an important task: getting Jeff Fisher fired

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Texans would have been better off with VY.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Nah, skipping out on VY would have meant no Schaub and he was definitely better than VY

Unless you want to assume the Texans bottom out again a few years later with VY and have Luck fall into their laps instead of the Colts

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

Nah, skipping out on VY would have meant no Schaub and he was definitely better than VY

Unless you want to assume the Texans bottom out again a few years later with VY and have Luck fall into their laps instead of the Colts

That would have been a nightmare.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Every year I thank the Colts for supporting a generational talent with hot garbage.

The Mike Trout effect, if you will (go astros)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kirios posted:

Every year I thank the Colts for supporting a generational talent with hot garbage.

The Mike Trout effect, if you will (go astros)

Except now they're being smart and drafted some DBs who are ballhawks. Just in time for the Texans to draft a very iffy rookie QB who has trouble with INTs.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Go Angels, bitch.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Except now they're being smart and drafted some DBs who are ballhawks. Just in time for the Texans to draft a very iffy rookie QB who has trouble with INTs.

Awwwww yeah!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Go Angels, bitch.

The Angels are a mediocre team with the worst farm in baseball, plus a generational talent with no supporting cast outside of the random aging veteran.

The are the most Colts team.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Look at this desperate attempt to prove Deshaun doesn't have a weak arm

http://www.battleredblog.com/2017/5/5/15563118/does-deshaun-watson-really-have-a-noodle-arm

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Here's a kind of cool video on Jalen Ramsey vs DeAndre Hopkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pKQsRABBJU

I like his videos but he also made the infamous among Texans fans "Houston we have a monster" video about Ryan Mallett and an Osweiler video about how good he was going to be

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

DeAndre Hopkins didn't have a down year last year.

Brock was just *that* awful.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Brock was particularly awful when targeting Nuk. His int rate when targeting him was off the charts

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Brock was particularly awful when targeting Nuk. His int rate when targeting him was off the charts

Brock was particularly awful at everything except being a tall QB. Seeing Nuk get looks/passes with Savage was a breath of fresh air.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

I am going to spend the rest of the offseason annoyed that there is zero chance that the Jags sign Kaepernick

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

purkey posted:

I am going to spend the rest of the offseason annoyed that there is zero chance that the Jags sign Kaepernick

Lol at old man Coughlin pulling the trigger on that.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Corey Davis will be the best wr in the division you heard it hear first

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

He won't even be the best WR on his own team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Brock Osweiler, ladies and gentlemen

• Locked thread