Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Like the rest of mankind, I haven't seen a Bort game. I know he's the literal king of Trash time, but how bad is he really?

Colts bros: we did it. We got rid of Grigson in favor of a real GM. Completely worth missing the playoffs this season IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Pat McAfee owned. I am going to miss him. Legit one of the stronger players on our team. Let's relive some gold.

https://youtu.be/5m12jIGmhqY

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I hate the Hooker pick. He's an athlete with poor angles, tackling, and injury history.

quote this in 7 months when he's intercepting everything

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Intruder posted:

Turns out I should've just googled but for some reason I thought they were a goon creation

Abugadu started the Rodgers letters, then word got out and other places started doing them.
The Colts subreddit had them like every week but I don't want to look for something a year old on reddit.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

What article are you talking about?

For content: our offense is a dumpster fire while the defense is surprisingly solid. We will go 6-10 while potentially trotting Luck out to destroy more of his prime.

Shadow225 fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Aug 21, 2017

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Don't be that person.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Intruder posted:

Mariota is basically what pundits were saying Watson would be if his game refused to translate from college, so basically Watson's floor. come at me

Watson will not see sustained success with that limp, rainbow throw of his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I think that the shine is going to wear off Watson sooner rather than later tbh.

• Locked thread