Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
AFC South fans are very polite. They apologize after they trash talk.

I booed Polian when he got in the ring of honor for loving a perfect season. Free suite tickets to the meaningless Jag season ender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Colts lost their best tackler. Pagano should just institute a no punting strategy. We need Griff back.

More gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7VKQwDS2s

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am worried Coughlin is going to explode on the sidelines watching the jags do something jaggy.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

I sure am loving all the noise I'm hearing in Houston these days about how Romo is a bad idea and we should trade whatever it takes to get Jimmy G instead

Look how many years have you dealt with your team making the worst possible QB moves? Jimmy G is your future one year QB Browns with a good defense team.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Colts are not beating the Pats anytime within Allen's contract with or with him on the Pats so getting a bag of deflated footballs for him is a good deal. Now if we can just trade Grigson for a packet of bulk Gatorade we are in business.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Romo winning a superbowl in Houston would be worth it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Thinking about Brock still makes me laugh since he seems like a super jerkwad. To bad he is rich I hope he gets swindled or better yet the Browns start him.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Minimum you carry cap forward for Clowney.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

on the bored wop posted:

I like the Colts draft! In Ballard We Trust. I said that about Grigson early on, though, so

He had one good draft. The first one. Same for Ballard. heh.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Jags will get injured and lose out to I guess the Titans even though the Colts have the easiest schedule but decided to not bother having a QB this year, or defense or offensive line, or head coach.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

We wont know until next year when someone other than Bort is throwing him the ball. Alex Smith maybe? Tyrod? Sam Bradford? Kirk?

Eli Manning

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Except the Colts.

Hey they beat the Browns.

gently caress beaten didn't think anyone else would dare let it be known they are a Colts watcher.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

3/4 QBs in the title have changed

(assuming Mariota doesn't come back in just a week)

Get rid of the Re the afc south part so we can fit more

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Hippopo posted:

Not his fault the refs didn't call timeout after five seconds of him doing it on live television. :shrug:

You run up to the refs face.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kirios posted:

Remember when Titans fans had confidence this year?

Sweet children of summer never see the fall coming.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Luck is at least 4 weeks from playing. He isn't even practicing every day. No hard throws yet. Do you even bother to bring him back for 6 games? I guess you need to know if he needs mores surgery in the off season. I hope he is just milking this to get traded the hell away from this team.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bahahaha, pretending your QB might be back to sell tickets. We could have used that roster spot for Kaep.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So Jags? Texans? Mariota going to be better? For sure not the Colts. One down two more to knock out.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
It is so nice not having to worry about how embarrassing the playoff game against the Patriots is going to be. My Sundays are so stress free like the Suck for Luck year. I wonder which AFC South team will lose to the Colts and get knocked out of the playoffs in December.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Texans just mad the Astros getting all the love.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
None of these teams beating Brady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So if the Titans had won today? Chaos?

• Locked thread