Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tom Savage for Blake Bortles

Who says no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

We both know Blake Bortles is the reason why you'll fail in the playoffs lets not act like he isn't holding your team back from a Super Bowl.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Everyone but Jim Irsay knows Luck is done. Colts are finally going to the garbage pile of the division that they deserve.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Colts got Peyton Manning then Andrew Luck with one year of suck that the fans justified as them being deserving of Andrew Luck.

They deserve and should suck for a while.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm starting to think that Marcus Mariota may not be that great after all.

whew

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

Savage is trying to get Nuk killed, just threw him the Peyton/Collie special

I don't want to see Savage in a Texans uniform after 2017 ever again. I don't even want him as a backup.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

guys I have a confession...

I want the Jaguars to lose to the Browns

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Best case is Blake Bortles is Trent Dilfer v2

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

yes that would be the reference i was making

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tom Savage

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Marcus Mariota is probably overrated!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Jags remembered they are the Jags.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Jaguars are so limited by Blake Bortles it's hilarious.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Marcus Mariota sucks.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

You can't excuse the Bennett play that was bitch made.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Anorexic Robot posted:

Can a Titans fan explain to me why the 49ers are favored over your team this week, is Mariota not going to play?

Mariota sucks

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Why would I come at you I completely agree.

Also maybe fire Mularkey he's a pretty bad head coach and is very likely stunting Mariota's growth.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

JT Jag posted:

If Bortles is trash, and he's dunked on you twice this year, what does that make you

A team absolutely devastated by injuries? Congratulations Jaguars fans, but Blake Bortles still sucks and is still going to cost you guys. He's clearly, painfully holding you back.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

purkey posted:

Bort isn't good, but he definitely hasn't been holding the team back for the past few weeks.

Sure, but it's going to happen in the playoffs. Unless the Jaguars defense goes 2000 Ravens, which they possibly could.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

hahahaha

enjoy that 3 seed, could easily be a one and done for the Jags.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Feeling salty much? Bort threw for 300+ 3 TDs and 0 Ints in three quarters of throwing to three rookie wideouts (two are UDFAs), the corpse of a mediocre TE, and backup running backs :xd:

I checked out of this season about 30 minutes after Watson tore his ACL. I have no real stake in this but it is pretty hilarious that Jags fans are getting awfully cocky for a team that is about to make the playoffs for the first time in ten years.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably. I'd expect them to win that and lose a close game in New England like the Texans last year.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ah right, they would probably face the Steelers. You'd also be playing a completely different Steelers team than earlier this year.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

Kirios your trash talk is lame. The Jags own your bad team

Every team owns the Texans that's hardly impressive.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

gently caress, is my team bad? Are we going to lose to the Niners? gently caress.

Yes.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Full disclosure I'll root for the Jags over the Titans any day of the week. The right team's going to win the division if it won't be the Texans.

It's just there's only like one Titans fan on this forum so hating on his poo poo QB isn't nearly as fun.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

We'll see next year. That was a completely different Texans team before injuries ruined the season.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

At least London will have a team instead of the rear end end of Florida.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Jaguars are gonna one and done.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

PM's the only one who gets it. The best players from all four teams would, at best, make it to the AFC Championship game.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Guy whose team starts Tom Savage goes around sneering that his rivals could do better in the passer column.

Y'all better hope Watson is a one year wonder.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Jags fans came out of nowhere and started talking trash. To be fair they've never been here before and didn't know how to handle it.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

purkey posted:

That was some pretty mild trash talk man. Av buying is pretty lame though

I didn't get red text - even the AV buying was pretty mild.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Randaconda posted:

I hope the Jags retire both Ben and Tom. :colbert:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Uh, no, that's the superior one.

Also the Titans suck.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kirios posted:

Uh, no, that's the superior one.

Also the Titans suck.

Also the Jaguars suck.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Grats Titans fans!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

At least if the Texans aren't going to make the playoffs the Colts missed them too.

The right two teams in the AFC South made the playoffs this year.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Now that the regular season done here is my rooting rankings:

1. Bills
2. Titans
3. Jaguars
4. Meteor

Please don't make me root for meteor.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

AFC South greatest division of all time confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If you are a Texans fan and you don't hate the Titans more than every other team combined then you're too young to remember the Oilers being swindled out of town.

gently caress the Adams family and gently caress Tennessee for letting him get away with it.

• Locked thread