Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

sighs

go....jaguars....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I TOLD YOU BORTLES WAS GONNA COST YA

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

hey guys

what if

and hear me out on this one

we run it up the middle every first down in the fourth quarter

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

The game itself was amazing though

I dislike the Jags a great deal and it was still infuriating to watch.

God dammit Jags you had that one handed to you!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I would not be upset if the playcalling in the 4th was bad and the refs hadnt handed the game to Patriots on a silver golden platter.

That being said, I'm pretty pissed because the playcalling went to poo poo and the refs only called penalties on the Jaguars.

Refs were definitely against the Jaguars that game - I feel ya on that one.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Suspect Bucket posted:

I kinda want teal helmets with gold face masks and fittings. That would be hot as hell.

Something like this would be cool, with a satin finish teal and shiny logo. http://sportslivedecals.com/assets/images/3C5CAD36-7AAE-4CAA-9035-C5FB05018C19.JPG

Arena football wants its helmet back.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Shoutout to the Jags for keeping the Texans' throne warm in 2017. We'll be reclaiming it, thanks.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oh, a lovely Buc-ee's! I get it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Metapod posted:

The secondary has great potential so vrabel better not be poo poo

I've got bad news for you...

• Locked thread