Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

purkey posted:

I just want the Jags to take a flyer on Pat Mahomes just for the hell of it

I like Mahomes a lot but I think he's going to be a riser and end up going higher than I'd want to spend a pick on him. He'll need time to learn like, everything there is to learn about being an NFL quarterback but goddamn those tools are nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Why would he be off the juice when he's rehabbing from injury smart guy :colbert:

Isn't his rehab up to this point mainly 'don't do anything?' I'm honestly surprised they appear to have managed to get that concept through to him.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 3, 2017

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I could definitely see O'Brien clashing hard with Cutler if they signed him though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

If Rick Smith survives a Deshaun Watson bust I might have to find a new team

I was completely sure when the Chiefs traded up it was for Watson. I still don't know if I should be happy or sad it was for Mahomes and probably won't for a few years.

• Locked thread