Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Benne posted:

In 1999 the Jaguars went 14-2 and shithoused the Dolphins in the playoffs so hard Dan Marino retired in shame.

Their only 2 losses in the regular season were to the Titans. They lost to the Titans a 3rd time in the playoffs.

Welp that's my AFC South story.

99 Titans killed the bills so bad in the playoffs with a maybe illegal play the bills vowed never to return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

The AFC South is the worst division because they literally just took the last four teams they didn't have a spot for in the new alignment and threw them together. Also the teams are bad

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

McAfee was comically drunk when officers arrived, not knowing for sure if he had been swimming in the canal. "It was raining," he said. Which to a drunk person, is a completely logical explanation. He is wet. Rain is wet. Canal swimming is bad. Therefore, it must have been raining.

When asked how much he had to drink McAfee replied, "A lot because I am drunk."

Good night, sweet prince.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Intruder posted:

Not for long, the Titans are going to be scary good next season if they can patch a handful of holes :ohdear:

Posting from 2008 I see

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Elephanthead posted:

Colts are not beating the Pats anytime within Allen's contract with or with him on the Pats so getting a bag of deflated footballs for him is a good deal. Now if we can just trade Grigson for a packet of bulk Gatorade we are in business.

We can't trade Grigson because we don't have him anymore. Way to trigger me, I thought i had dreamt him getting fired and was going to freak out

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Intruder posted:

I know people like to say "Imagine being paid $36 million to be bad at your job" but it's really more along the lines of "Imagine being in the top 50 or so people in the world at a job that pays tens of millions and failing to move into the top 25"

His job wasn't to be a backup QB, it was to be a starting QB in the NFL. In that sense, he's bad at his job, even though he was good at lower-level positions along the way.

It's the Dilbert principle in action really

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Colostomy Bag posted:

Never thought I'd say this. Need to follow Irsay on twitter.

Checking his handle led me to this

https://twitter.com/ALBookClub/status/876122734887129089

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

I agree with this article. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-colts-completely-wasted-andrew-lucks-athletic-prime-and-hosed-their-fans-in-process/

gently caress football forever.

• Locked thread