Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

Barnwell thinks the Texans should trade their first for Jimmy

If you think that Jimmy is worth the Browns' #33, which I think is probably the conservative expectation at this point (considering the loving lunatics like Simmons/Lombardi thinking the Browns needing to give up #12+), then I don't think it's crazy for the Texans to look at that and consider giving up #25.

I'd rather have Romo of course, but the timing may not work out for that if the Cowboys think they can actually trade him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sweet gameplan Jags.

I hope for honorable combat next week.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Athanatos posted:

the hell scenes from Event Horizon just flashed through my head

It's just that scene of that weird Jeff Fisher press conference where he's revealing the Colts jersey over and over again.

• Locked thread