Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

TSBX posted:

We are going to lose against the Titans in the playoffs to set an NFL record 2nd time a team has beaten a team three times in a year and then the Titans are going to be shithoused by whoever they meet next.

I'm really mad.

It’s gonna be awesome.

I was telling this to the Jags fans around me and they got real mad and left early lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Probably Magic posted:

Posting in a Playoffs-Bound Titans thread, greetings.

Hello friend

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Jurrell Casey is the best

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Titans will win the Super Bowl.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Coldforge posted:

I picked the titans as my afc team to replace the chargers (last year, before they got "good"), so I feel like I'm allowed to post here, even if it is mostly to laugh at/with the afc (and occasionally cheer for you)? I dunno. Not going to stop, either way :shrug:

Welcome, friend

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/glennonsports/status/952663558290014208?s=17

Kill me now

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

I'm extremely terrified about this coach search this can go bad quickly

it will, it's the Titans

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol colts

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans are getting new unis as well, should be interesting to see which team fucks up more it'll be the Titans

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I remember a few weeks ago some guy on Reddit claimed to have seen the new Titans unis and the primary color was red. Like red with black numbers. No chance in hell that's right.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

b0ng posted:

Who do the Titans have to do pass rush things? I have no doubt the linebackers will be real good, I just don’t know if I am missing a stud somewhere up front.

Jurrell Casey. Other than him, it's pretty lackluster along the DL.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Casey doesn't get a lot of sacks, but he does get tons of pressure. He basically dominates the interior of an offensive line with his speed, agility, and strength. He blows up plays constantly in the middle and is hugely underrated. He's also double teamed constantly and makes it easier for other guys to get to the ball carrier.

This gif shows him blowing up 3 dudes to get a sack.

He's also fast enough to blow by tackles off the edge.

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Mar 6, 2018

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
There are Publix all over Tennessee. They're definitely not just in Florida anymore.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans need to upgrade at guard but I don't know if there are any decent ones in FA.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I think Spain would be the only one I'd resign. Kline would be a decent backup/rotation player and we could definitely upgrade him either in FA or the draft.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

A secondary with one Jonathan Cyprien on it...has potential?

He'll probably be cut or replaced by a draft pick

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

Yay Daquan Jones resigned

This will probably be an under the radar signing, but getting him back is huge. He was having a great year before getting hurt. He's a good DT pair with Casey.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

I'm sad about the release of Karl Klug

:same:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Rumor has it that the Titans new uni being unveiled in a little over a week will feature navy blue helmets instead of white.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Yeah I doubt Nissan spent a bunch of money to update the stadium only for the logo to change. Which is a shame, I’d rather just change the logo instead of the colors.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans had two huge glaring needs on defense and filled both with two first round caliber players in Evans and Landry. Those were the two guys I wanted most. Great work by Robinson in the first two days.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
more like Michael Wiffen

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Kevin Dodd loving sucks and reporters who give him poo poo are cool and good actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
New thread is here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3864683

• Locked thread