Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Wooooooo! I'm very happy we hired an actual intelligent person and not a sweaty, fatass with a very fat & poopy head to be our GM. Can't wait to see what Ballard drafts this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Elephanthead posted:

Colts are not beating the Pats anytime within Allen's contract with or with him on the Pats so getting a bag of deflated footballs for him is a good deal. Now if we can just trade Grigson for a packet of bulk Gatorade we are in business.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

omg this is the best!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

I'm terrified that Ballard is legitimately competent

Luck turns 28 this year and has more wear on him from getting beat up all the time than normal for his age so hopefully this won't be as long a reign of terror as Peyton was

Don't worry. We're going to trade in Luck for another generational talent and the circle will go on.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

Nah, skipping out on VY would have meant no Schaub and he was definitely better than VY

Unless you want to assume the Texans bottom out again a few years later with VY and have Luck fall into their laps instead of the Colts

That would have been a nightmare.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Except now they're being smart and drafted some DBs who are ballhawks. Just in time for the Texans to draft a very iffy rookie QB who has trouble with INTs.

Awwwww yeah!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

How have the Jaguars not signed Nick Mangold or Gary Barnidge yet?

Because they're the Jaguars

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Here you go, friend!

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/887720655017451520

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I thought they were Aaron Rodgers Civil War letters?

They started doing Luck ones too.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Colostomy Bag posted:

Dumb loving question.

When did the Colts close opening training camp to the public? Years fly by, I googled, yada yada now I think I have the time to make a trip and welp...

This season maybe? There was an open practice at Lucas Oil yesterday and I know they're doing one more. I think Ballard is looking at venues for next season to re-open it to the public.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao I'm already checked out for this season when it comes to the Colts.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Colostomy Bag posted:

I'm trying to figure out how much booze to drink before taking in the Colts @ Rams this Sunday.

Guessing where maybe I can doze off in the 2nd qtr?

Drink all of the booze. All of it.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Aaron Donald just showed up at the Ram's facility and passes his physical. Who is Tolzien's backup?

He's already been ruled out though.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

b0ng posted:

Goddamn. This clown show at QB has got to end at some point, it's embarrassing watching a young QB get pulled at halftime of the opener.

Was Savage ever anything but a placeholder for Watson? I mean, he was garbage so if he stunk it up, why not pull him.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/nfloutsiders/status/906945021659803650

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

ManMythLegend posted:

That which is dead can never die!

What is dead can never die!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

I think the Colts should keep playing Tolzien personally

Intruder please...I like you. Please refrain from saying things like this. I don't want you to make the list.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I just realized/found out that WRs Bryan Walters, Rashad Greene, Dede Westbrook, and now Allen Robinson are all on IR for the Jaguars. Right now they only have Hurns, Lee, Arrelious Benn and undrafted rookie Keelan Cole as WRs on the active roster...

Dede Westbrook is? I missed that one.

In Colts news:

https://twitter.com/mchappell51/status/907660179407286274

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Khan owns

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

He voted and donated to Trump so... nope.

Oops nevermind then

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

That dude is so dumb. Just stop taking steroids. It's not hard. He's like LaRon Landry.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

I don't think he did but I can't remember and obviously googling for him and concussion is going to lead me to current results at the moment

Rotoworld said he did have one in camp.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Titans/Raiders AFCCG plz

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

lol if you believe the cruelty of god won't put the Patriots in the AFCCG and probably Superbowl again

A man can hope, can't he?

Who am I kidding? This is Trump's America.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

What a beautiful specimen.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ah poo poo Yug is a Colts fan???? I need a new team.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

This year is a rebuilding year, even if they aren't going to say it. When Luck comes back he'll probably help the team win more games than they should, but they're probably going to finish with 5 wins or so. Pagano won't be fired until after the season because the interim coaches would be just as bad, and none of them would be the next coaching candidate.

I'm just glad we dumped that first round bust Dorsett and got a great backup QB in return. Definitely won that trade.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Valar Morghulis.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I don't think we see Luck for another 3 weeks and honestly I'd rather not see him at all this year.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

San Francisco 49ers - Luck for sure not playing. Probably a loss but hey it's Hoyer so who knows?
@Tennessee Titans - Luck proooobably not playing, but Mariota is out for the foreseeable future and the Titans defense looks pretty bad so again, never know!
Jacksonville Jaguars - Jags pass D is good enough to carry them through Bortles. Then again, they just lost to the JETS
@Cincinnati Bengals - Luck could probably be back pretty easily here. Tossup?
@Houston Texans - Certain Colts loss
Pittsburgh Steelers - Likely Colts loss
Tennessee Titans - Mariota should be back by now, tossup?
@Jacksonville Jaguars - lol, THE JETS
@Buffalo Bills - Bills bitch
Denver Broncos - Probable loss
@Baltimore Ravens - Colts should be favored
Houston Texans - Certain Colts loss

Huh, I could see bringing Luck back to make a division run

Your tears will be delicious when Brissett sweeps your team.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

The Colts with Luck couldn't beat the Osweiler Texans either time last season

I will make a fantastic amber ale using those tears. It will be my masterpiece.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Haters

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

TSBX posted:

Bort is now the best QB in the division due to attrition.

What about Mariota?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Kirios posted:

Everyone but Jim Irsay knows Luck is done. Colts are finally going to the garbage pile of the division that they deserve.

lol

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao Plafop. What a moron.

Also I think Yug is a Colts fan too. *shudder*

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Randaconda posted:

Same, but also gently caress the Texans and Titans

drat dude I'm pulling for you to win the AFC:S since my QB's dead forever and you do this to me????

:cry:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Not to worry. He's gone to the magical realm of Europe where he'll return as Andrew the Grey. Come back at the turn of the tide.

Andrew the White* :colbert:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cross-posting this here because it is going to get lost in the N/V thread: I caught myself daydreaming about Calais Campbell, in his return to the desert as a Jaguar, sacking Blaine "Whoa There Motherfucker" Gabbert over and over again.

Adrian Peterson?

Did he tear an Achilles and an ACL?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jags, we got this one Jacoby "The Brisket" Brissett...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

TSBX posted:

You might only have him until tomorrow, if the last game was any indication.

You break him, you buy him.

• Locked thread