Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Athanatos posted:

The Texans seem ok at building teams...outside of that one position.

But that one is pretty important.

just one qb before this roster gets too old/hurt

just one good qb :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

The Texans, getting hosed by the refs? Well I never!

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Intruder posted:

No reason for it to have gotten to that point anyway. The Texans on that final drive allowed conversions of 3rd and 12 and 3rd and 18, forced a fumble but didn't recover it, and had a game winning pick dropped by an undrafted safety who is famous for being on Hard Knocks and having Charles James tell him to shape the gently caress up. Then when they got the ball back they completed a pass to around midfield with 13 seconds left while down a FG and let it tick down to 3 before calling timeout (I know Watson was signalling, but O'Brien should have been calling it from the sideline)

I'm not mad about the call on the TD because Cooks very clearly had a catch and only went to the ground because he had toe tapped and the byzantine rules of the NFL make it a no-catch

Very true, the game was ours to win but we choked when it mattered the most. Oh well, at least it's better than giving up at halftime and getting spanked like we've had happen before. Still real excited to watch Watson, in spite of our loss.

• Locked thread