Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
You guys were pretty mean to ol Ricky Gams. I wonder if he ever achieved his 1000 subscribers...

Look, newbie, let me drop some wisdom on you: It's easier to keep up a persona if you act naturally. Just be you, not youTUBE, dig?

If you want to gain a following, show respect for your viewers. Create the best product that you can, and even if nobody watches, you'll have done your best.

Approach all things in a zen fashion: with the mind of a beginner. The truly wise know how little they know.

Finally, LP is saturated. All the big names were wasting time on LPs back when Jesus was a cowboy. The only way you'll ever get famous is by being exceptional.

So, instead of forcing yourself into conversations like a four year old with an especially interesting booger to show off, figure out how to be exceptional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I think the OP would be better off learning how to dig ditches, pays better than YouToob.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I miss Richard Gamingo.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

SirSamVimes posted:

I miss Richard Gamingo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2TTwjTYGL4

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Geop, please unban Richard Gamingo :(

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Skippy Granola posted:

Finally, LP is saturated. All the big names were wasting time on LPs back when Jesus was a cowboy. The only way you'll ever get famous is by being exceptional.

So, instead of forcing yourself into conversations like a four year old with an especially interesting booger to show off, figure out how to be exceptional.
I'm sort of afraid that B is the OP's answer to A. The idea is to compensate for technical deficiencies by sheer force of HILARIOUS PERSONALITY.
Disclaimer: I have not seen the video.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

anilEhilated posted:

I'm sort of afraid that B is the OP's answer to A. The idea is to compensate for technical deficiencies by sheer force of HILARIOUS PERSONALITY.
Disclaimer: I have not seen the video.

And this is why he will never rise to the level of Z-list LP superstar Skippy Granola, the fool.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Gamingo was 2014?! The best days truly are far behind us :(

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Dragonatrix posted:

Gamingo was 2014?! The best days truly are far behind us :(

People are still talking about him and his exploits on the somethingawful dot com forums to this day. The Legend of Gamingo.

Honestly, though, I'm kind of a reverse hipster in that I only like things once they stop being cool and now that people are talking about Richard Gamingo again I feel like I should go back to scoffing every time someone mentions him as an ironic canditate for best LPer of all time.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Why the gently caress do I get Pusha T videos when I look up your name on Youtube?

Oh wait, you ripped him off when coming up with your channel. :effort:

Glass Punkbull 141 fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jan 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

please don't bring up ringo gabingo in my presence

how insensitive

• Locked thread