Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

precision posted:

They're not perfect, but 4 and 5 still look absolutely gorgeous today. Only 1 and 2 have really aged poorly.

They aren't too bad if you upscale them on pscx2 though that gives you other graphical problems. Combat's pretty clunky though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

KingShiro posted:

Looks like you can preorder Kiwami on Amazon for $30

Yeah the retail price is $30 in north america. Just was announced on the Playstation blog.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/12/see-how-it-all-began-with-yakuza-kiwami-out-august-29/

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Ledgy posted:

Apparently it's because it's the size of the full game

apparently they may have accidentally just gave people the full game because I can't add the yak 6 demo to my ps4 anymore (or psn is just broken).

MagusDraco fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 27, 2018

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Morby posted:

Did you do the 0/6 bundle? That may be why.

I typoed and meant to say the Yak 6 demo not the Yak 0 demo. Basically right now I can't download the Yak 6 demo/add it to cart/whatever and saw somewhere that Sega accidentally pushed out the full game instead of the demo or something but I'm not sure if that's actually the case.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

Wait, is that why it's trying to give me trophies?

Could be? I'd take your ps4 off the internet for now in case sega tries to patch the demo if this really is the full game.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Okay so yeah they really did gently caress up. Leave your PS4 off the internet for now if you want to play the game early, HebrewMagic

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Raimondo posted:

Yea this. I don't understand why they put 4 and 5 on PS Now, but left out 3.

There just isn't a digital version of it on the storefront.

Also given another 3 to 12 months or so maybe it'll be fully playable on that ps3 emulator. They're making progress (Drakengard 3 is playable now for example, Yakuza games work but can't be finished, etc)

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yakuza 0 PC has just unlocked.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Frog Act posted:

I am extremely glad to see that by default it is subbed with Japanese audio, I really didn't expect that. I was about to restart the game to make sure it wasn't in the options before they staarted talking, pleasant surprise

Yeah there is no english dub. The only yakuza game that had an english dub was Yakuza 1 for the PS2.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Raimondo posted:

So the Steam page says Yakuza 0 has Denuvo Anti-Tamper. Does that mean I can't monkey around with cheat engine to mess with values, or is that more for like no fan-made mods?

No it means it's a little bit harder to pirate, mainly, since they have to crack Denuvo and that depends on the variant Sega used. Cheat engine tables should still come out for it, eventually.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Captain Lavender posted:

Where'd you learn that filth Majima
He learned from the best:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I wish it was called Like a Lawyer

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

you post that but don't post Dragon Kart? I didn't expect to see Yakuza Kart before Unkarted

quote:

Dragon Kart – A racing game set on a course in the streets of Yokosuka. Pick up boxes to obtain weapons like a rocket launcher or Gatling gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

They're coming out on PC game pass as well so that's real neat