Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol at Spicey continuing to call the "NOT BAN!!!" A ban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

I aksed everyone in the room and they all applauded my ban. Which is not a muslim ban. And they all loved that i banned muslims from entering the country.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol. Trump is looking at the K/D ratio on mission 1: The Yemen Raid and giving himself a thumbs up and complaining that noobs couldn't do any better.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Soon we will live in the grand utopia of working until you die (of easily treatable illness at 35) so that the true worthy of society may thrive unhindered by the burden of your pathetic needs.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Jose posted:

some possible good news in amongst the wreckage that will be in space after this goes ahead

https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/829683775089016832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Lol elon musk is just gonna keep pushing until he has full authority to build space colonies and then he's just gonna be like "peace motherfuckers" and gently caress off to his moon base to escape our idiotic country.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Jose posted:

lol he's signed an executive order to prevent violence against law enforcement that won't end badly at all

Lol cops can already beat and kill you for glaring too hard what more protection do they need?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I hope the executive order protecting police just says "kill the bad dudes. I got your back. Love, Easy D."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Trump thinks men and women who die in combat are losers so he's probably glad that there is one less weaker SEAL in his military.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol i bet the new EOs are hilarious

"When police officers shoot you, it is now illegal to survive." - DJT, probably

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Directly quoting my words misrepresents me.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

Why is Kellyann Conway a person they are even associating themselves with? Fire her dumbo rear end unless the strat really is to just inundate everything with such poo poo nonstop that no one really knows what is happening anymore.

I mean she's literally making poo poo up.

That's whu Trump likes her. She doesn't let reality get in the way of his agenda.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Son of Rodney posted:

Btw I was just watching it's always sunny in philadelphia and realised that Trumps presidency works pretty much the same way.

Trump: Well I just think that we should take all the bad people. The baddies, you know. And just throw them over the wall once it's finished. Boom, problem solved!

Pence: I don't think we can just, throw them all over. Just think of the logistics, it's not possible! Way too many people. I mean, we would need a cannon or something ridiculous like that. We could never actually use a cannon for a major problem like this. Or could we?

"The gang solves the immigrant crisis"

Bannon: of course we don't use a canon. that has no elegance. Its a barbaric tool. No I prefer more sophisticated methods of removing them from the country. Something more personal. More intimate.

Trump: uh dude why do you keep touching the knife when you talk about removing immigrants? Cuz i feel like you're saying you want to stab them?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Him going to war with the judiciary is great because it ensures they will galvanize against him unlike our whipped legislature.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tumble posted:

Kellyanne is looking positively ghoulish these days. I think she's forgetting some sort of bizarre feeding ritual due to stress.

Imagine if youre job was to go on tv all day insisting that 2+2 was 5 no matter what proof was provided and knowing your boss might change his mind and say it is 6 at any moment.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol i hope Trump's new thing will just be to watch the news and every time they say he hasn't done something he immediately does it to "prove them wrong." Hahahaha then CNN can just spend the rest of his term baiting him into doing incredibly stupid stunts.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Cnn reports President Trump has never done a sick wheelie across the Whitehouse Lawn"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Butterfly Valley posted:

lol that you think anyone going to the bother of cross referencing the veracity of Trump's tweets hasn't already concluded he's a retard, and lol that the people who most need to understand that wouldn't know the concept of cross referencing

Yeah just look at how many people still think Trump is a good and smart president. Proof that they are far too stupid to do anything but shoud MAGA MAGA MAGA everytime trump declares the sky green.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Dumbass: The immigrants and poors are taking MY TAXES to get healthcare? No way Jose! MAGA!

*recieves medicare/medicaid/disability from crippling fatness*

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
It'll appear right next in line to Barack Obama's. Forever

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

and those robots give speeches right?

what in the goddamn gently caress is trump's robot even going to say, or is it just going to be robot trump typing on a little phone and growling and grunting

I had a very great election. Very good. Everyone voted for me. Everyone supported my ideas. We won bigly!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

I AM THE BEST ONE HERE.

I AM THE BEST.

OBAMA WAS A FAILURE.

JFK WAS A PU... HE WAS A WEAK MAN.

GEORGE WASHINGTON HAD BAD HAIR. TERRIBLE.

I AM THE BEST PRESIDENT.

Lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
At some point he will be asked to give a eulogy. Imagine it and lol.

"I think the deceased would have supported me. I had a very great election and a huge crowd at my inauguration. Biggest turnout ever. Not like this service at all which is very poor. Very weak. But i think the deceased would have voted for me. I do."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I just remembered Donald J Trump is prseident and currently loving up the entire country like an inept child. Hahaha

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol the president just keeps pointing at people who hate him and saying "they support me. I'm so great" lol.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Knight posted:

A 16 year old mad about teenagers having sex lmao

Did anyone notify his parents that he couldn't get laid?

The parents were notified by the fact that he looks 2 to 3 decades older than his physical age and his almost featureless face.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

proof of concept posted:

a tweet went out on trump's account but I do not believe that it was written by trump himself

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831169341358014475

lol his staff finally wrestled the phone away from him

I can only imagine what a discussion about women in the workforce with Trunp looks like. Lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

I'm lolling so hard at every person who hated Hillary because of !!!!!emails!!!!! And security concerns Hahahahaha.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Hahaha. Can you imagine

"Uh well.... he said we have to launch the nukes. Don't know why... but uh.... the law says.... uh guess we have literally no other possible option."

*ends all life on earth*

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

I mean ideally in that situation they'd collectively look around and go 'that's an unlawful order, surely' and refuse to follow it.

but they won't because we're in the lol-universe

"Sorry. I'm too loyal to my country and the law not to destroy all of civilization and human progress."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Hahaha.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Good work. Team lollin. Trump really bringing us all together

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*Trump announcing nuclear war*

I had a great election. Massive turnout. Huge support. I won bigly. Now it's time to win even bigglier. I am truly the greatest president you will ever have."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!! but like, later maybe? -potus

No, bitch, today. -the totally rad judiciary

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'm lolling thinking about all the cold war era politicians who would be making GBS threads themselves ar how compromised the sitting government is by Russia. Hahahaha.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831510532318429184

Lol. "Why are there all these leaks?" Asks man who reads classified documents in the middle of a crowded room.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol potus doesn't tolerate mistakes. Hahaha

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Him" being our new leader Vladimir Putin.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

For novelty I'd like it if a foreign leader let him do the arm yank but crushes his hand with enormous pressure

I hope against all hope we get a Putin handshake where he jerks Trump around like a ragdoll

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

lol so kelly anne conway and spicer have already contradicted each other this morning about flynn resignation.

kelly anne said trump wouldve kept flynn on but flynn decided to step down. spicer said trump asked for flynn's resignation. gosh which was it guys ??? :allears:

the lol circus continues

I dont know but spicey hosed up and said all the administrations actions were at the behest of the POTUS so now he can't dodge responsibilty for the next big ol fuckup (lol who am I kidding sure he can)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Yes