Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol at all the poor clowns who voted for an orange man who would call them losers to their faces if he didn't want their votes. He has an open contempt for anyone with a net worth less than several million but people actually believed he'd be a champion of the poor. Hahahaha.

Well he did claim to be a champion for the worKing class which is more than the democrats brought to the table.

From one of the good political front page articles:

quote:

Running a campaign of working class populism, Republican Frankenstein Donald Trump entered the race by descending the escalator in his own lavish building, approaching a microphone, and calling undocumented immigrants rapists. A hair-plug Rapunzel that hatched out of a Faberge egg, a man who writes his name on everything from jets to pyramid schemes, he has successfully engaged the economically disenfranchised better than Democrats by bragging about being a billionaire who doesn't pay taxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I lol as long as I avoid my Facebook feed which is the opposite

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
gently caress!

@trump what that thing do?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

fyodor posted:

oop there it go again

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/632231342

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Woah she already deleted the tweet because she apparently got dogpiled over it

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Today coming home I remembered the president of the United States is Donald Trump lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Wowee!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

I am certain this is how humanity ends. Everyone breaking out into fits of lols, hunched over their phones, reading about the bombs dropping.

If I can't see the bombs flash I hope I can at least die looking at a meme about it

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Was just thinking about late stage capitalism and the chaos inherent then I remembered that while things will continue to get more and more crazy the man presiding over the united states is Donald Trump jfc lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

I still cant believe we actually fuckin did it. Lol

Hopefully the parties learn to not run garbage candidates that lose to donald trumpster fire.

Ahahahaha. No they wont

This one got me X-D

Imagine losing to Donald Trump! He beat all those republicans and Hillary to become president lmbo

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Is minimum wage a regulation? What about child labor? Either way:

Lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

lolling pretty good at rapid decline of western civilization!

I'm that chimp in the beginning of 28 days later but instead of biting face I'm simply lolling

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Looke posted:

the government have to respond to all petitions that reach 10k signatures and consider it for a debate at 100k

in fact one of our MP's requested an emergency debate about the US immigration policy

Not anymore lol

Edit: Oh were you talking about British "government"? double lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Spatial posted:

the president from idiocracy looking like a good alternative candidate right about now

Uh, gently caress yea Dwayne Elizando Mt Dew Comancho looks like a pro pick against most American presidents

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

lilljonas posted:

Imagine the monkey paw curse of being a huge narcissist and get elected POTUS, but also being the least popular POTUS from the get-go. lol!

This idea was posted forever ago in c spam and it's the neatest explanation I've heard for the state of things:
Donald Trump wished upon a monkey's paw that Hillary would not become president

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tumble posted:

Camacho was one of the most effective fictional presidents of all time. There was one guy in a world gone retarded that could solve their farming problem and Comacho found him and implemented his recommended protocols. That's solid leadership right there.

He also shut up his critics effectivelY and with extreme prejudice

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 1, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I would forgive... some things... if Trump opened the state of the union by firing an m-249 saw into the air.

take a lol because i just remembered that trump is obliged to deliver a sotu address and who knows what even kind of clown circus that will be.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Iranians are cool as hell I'd rather we not have a war with them

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
lol \/

That's solid, Donald

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

I found out he can't be Hitler or a Nazi because nazis hated Jews exclusively.

He's neither for entirely real reasons ya goof

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Trump is an incredibly sad, lonely person so you can bet some of the criticisms against him are weighing on him.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Can we not go to war with Iran?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Howard Stern is apparently friends with Donald and said on his Wednesday show that Trump is going against his gut re: abortion and the media which he personally loves but has to hate for the sake of his base.

Trumps gonna crack hard

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

thathonkey posted:

yeah he said being president will be really bad for trumps mental health because he wants to be loved by people
lol

This is v faustian

There are anecdotes floating around describing how crushingly lonely Trump is and how he retreats into his gilded sanctum to eat and tweet.

I'm incredibly fascinated by Donald Trump the human being

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
This is what the nation deserves and I'm grateful to laugh out loud watching it unravel.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tingfinder posted:

I'm not really lollin' anymore. Seems like the system kinda-sorta works,

He said, in reference to something about Donald Trump being president of America and all 320 million Americans

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
There are probably a hundred legitimate criticisms you can apply to Donald TrumP without giving credence to YouTube dorks misinterpreting Donalds rigidity in front of the camera

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

He has proven himself to be very camera shy and we must respect that he has had less experience being in front of a camera than the average politician.

I mean when he's expected to maintain composure and diplomatic decorum, he's a stiff mess. His nature is to improvise and riff, not follow scripts. I have a hard time believing Donald Trump is illiterate. Dyslexia is more plausible, and a little saddening no matter who it is.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Stick to lolling at real things otherwise you'll lose you lol mind

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

well why not posted:

wow it's not ok to kinkshame people

some real water sports enthusiasts are upset with that story because it lead to a lot of people defending the kink and encouraging others not to kinkshame, even though many pissplayers want it to remain taboo, shameful, and not accepted, that's where a lot of the excitement comes from

...or so I've heard

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
That's more "liberal tears" fodder than lol at trump, tbph

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

thats fair but it is still a lol that trump is president despise poo poo like this.

Lol that Donald Trump causes so much turbulence in the minds of so many, especially his own

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Pre-emptive lol at whoever democrats put up in 2020, and trumps Twitter reaction

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Get this though: there was someone else that more people wanted to be president, but she isn't president.

Bernie?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
America is gonna be feral in two generations lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Don't you be eyein my pile of ash

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
An impulsive blowhard is exactly what we need to keep the other nations in check in the coming hellish wasteland that is 2024

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

evangelicals convinced themselves this piss chugging daughter fucker cares even a little about their christ jesus

Lol

Did they? I remember one of trumps significant departures from his primary opponents being his unwillingness to lick Christian dong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

My recommendation here is simply that we challenge our cultural assumptions about labor at all levels, from parenting to education to policymaking, and ensure we take a more holistic approach to education that recognizes the dignity of each human person.
*nods sagely*