Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

lol shitkicker Texas sheriff has more class than Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Love the constant use of "winning" in his tweets here. When will he start in about his tiger blood and Adonis DNA?

lol

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

This is such a relief because if there's one thing I've learned it's that people with lots of money never want more.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

probably went all Rain Man when someone turned off Fox News

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I watched 22 whole seconds of this

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

It'd be nice if Vigo jumped out and strangled them all

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Holy jesus motherfucking jumped up christ in a sidecar he actually said it lol

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Neurion posted:

I wonder if Trump would claim he could've gotten a better deal for the Louisiana Purchase.

Oh, yeah for $15 million he could've gotten a lot more than just Louisiana.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

At what point does trump being this dumb become an active threat on americas safety lol

January 20th

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

By 3 million in a country of 300 million, lol. Also that is not true, that was illegal voters, he had the biggest win ever

approximately 126 million people voted

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

Honestly you shouldn't be surprised when not a lot of people vote in a system that's designed to disenfranchise as many people as possible.

I'm not surprised, I was responding to a 3 million out of 300 million assessment

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

I'd love to hear Trump read this from a teleprompter.

Monty the Negro is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Dr. president's just spending a little well-earned time in the Kennedy Room

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

in all seriousness though, can someone explain the California water thing to me? Like, I’m used to President Fuckhead latching on to a legit snippet of information and either comically misunderstanding it or having no comprehension of the context, but where does this come from? Is it just wholly invented or was there a FNF piece about Brown malevolently feeding our precious water to the diabolical oceans?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

vaginite posted:

California has a massive ecosystem of flora, wildlife and fish that rely on rivers having water in them. These rivers also support fish hatcheries. Rivers flow into the ocean.

California has had a massive drought over the last few years, and liberal eco-terrorists and fish farmers are sucking good farming men dry by not letting them have all of the river water for their farms.

Therefore liberals caused the forest fires by not diverting 100% of all rain water and snow melt into dams/farms.

Don't bother trying to make sense of it.

Okay this was very helpful and I get it now.

Seems almost like the President of the United States is a goddamn retard or something.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

spend less on jets and parades

lol don’t be absurd

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Sockser posted:

how the hell is Peter Lorre involved in all of this ?

“M” actually stands for “Moderate Republican”

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

old beast lunatic posted:

I watched Trump and Gary Busey holler at each other about hot dog stands and decided that was the moment he became presidential.

You mean, of course, Gary Busey.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

lol for gently caress's loving sake man

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

The Grimace posted:

If there's a God, he's got a weird sense of humor. Or maybe he's sadistic? He's probably sadistic.

*reads the Bible

Checks out

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Power Khan posted:

"Ahahahaaaaa Look they have shoes! SO MUCH FOR THE PROLEATRIATE"

99.6% of "poor" households have shoes.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

If only those cities still existed that would have been a real boon to the global economy.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol the art of war is the most retardedly basic marriage of opposites motivational poster nonsense. It contains almost no insightful anything other than very obvious concepts of engagement and defense that have little to no meaning in politics. You can't just execute all your generals if they fail to get you a diet coke you moron.

Moridin920 posted:

Well they're not obvious to a new/fresh officer in training necessarily but yeah outside of specific war stuff it's pretty dumb and I hate that it is some motivational poster basically. It's also super short and non-specific.

Who gives a poo poo? Trump never read it.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The cool thing about the wire is the first season is a cop show and it's ok. The second season is about dock workers and it's boring as poo poo so you can turn it off and never resume it because it's a bad show.

lol

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

An insane mind posted:

Guys, I have a problem. I was hmbol-ong as you do (holding my balls open laughing) but...I can't close my balls now. They're open and will not shut, I can't afford new balls, anyone got any tips? A stapler?

Do not try to save your balls, that’s impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth: There are no balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

You're the cave