Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
2017 gonna be a maddog year haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
hm, not lolling right now but some minor hehs occasionally

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
alright I lol'd now

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
it's been shortened too so you have to copy the url then copy the part past the '
gotta copy twice

fixed lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
All I want outta this is good, clean lols. If I can be a decrepit old man and tell some kid "heh, back I'm the days before cyber matrix implants and space ships we had a crazy string of dumbass stupidity, like a president name trump" I'll die happy as gently caress

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I still got a berns bumper sticker on my car.

hosed up, but I saw more Bernie stickers after he was already robbed of the nom

This is bullshit. I remember the first time I heard of that dude when he talked for eighteen hours straight about Vermonters burning furniture to not freeze to death. He's a pissed off old man who gives a poo poo.

My crippled unemployed neighbor told me "grandpa needs to go home" then voted trump

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

thathonkey posted:

that gif of her smile insta changing to grimace as soon as he turns around on inauguration day is super telling

someone please post it again I want to relive that lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lol

Pajser posted:

are you guys still gonna shitpost while on the front lines?

lol ied

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Moridin920 posted:

no NO i couldn't believe it but it's real apparently

http://blog.acton.org/archives/89837-bring-back-child-labor-work-is-a-gift-our-kids-can-handle.html

ahAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop STOP i can't

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

loot at this picture at the end.

loving I want to die.

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what's that thing devos said about making America fit jesus or something like that?

Ork of Fiction posted:

I bet that Saddam spent every day before the gallows cursing himself for not having a secret weapons program he could have used to keep the USA from murdering him and his family and destroying his country.

word.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

angerbeet posted:

lmao you haven't paid into the government's coffers enough to die yet, citizen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPhPbTbjYM0

*jumps off roof*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I would lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
a very smooth face like masterfully glazed pottery

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
he's not so much a skinhead as he's a suedehead

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

this should be painted like a renaissance masterwork

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:bagl:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Code Jockey posted:

while we're on the subject of the dog, is there anything in the constitution that prevents a dog from being president?

35 years old

gently caress isnantly beat

e2: if trump was impeached wouldn't the VP get the presidency?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
but what if he went renegade, mad with power

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gross

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Is beerman in an actual alphabet agency or is he just a man drinkin beers?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

tao of lmao posted:

I work in records retention, and the era those documents come from is notoriously lovely quality-wise.

P interesting. Is there some kind of like an algorithm that can reconstruct the seemingly random dots into actual text?

e: is this some kind of housing discrimination thing? what the gently caress is this?

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 15, 2017

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yep rental discrimination

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah looks like it was pretty systematic. Certain people ended up on the "waiting list," some people instantly got the apartment, etc

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
receiving a transmission sir

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

looooooool

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I saw :bern101: rip the appointments for EPA and health & human services, who else did he grill?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

well why not posted:

here's hoping

lo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
anyone post this yet? lol

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/829812029254950917

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Butterfly Valley posted:

Lols - all the real life weird ridiculous, beyond satirical poo poo that is actually happening, every single day

No lols - elaborate incest fantasies

same

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hamtaro posted:

imagine walking into a classroom and seeing this

I'm almost surprised it only took a couple to go from oil paint to photograph. It's interesting to me that most are black and white pics.

Anyway what a shitshow that god damned Donald trump is loving president of the united states. What are the other ultra-terrible presidents? Who's trump actually on par with?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Also JFK is the first to smile enough to show teeth. Not all the smilers can pull it off well.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
is it just me, or do a lot of trump's cabinet guys look practically mutagenic? Like goddam some of these dudes already been thru the atom war

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm deeply disturbed that trump is pres. You think about it, it seems really hosed up. He's acting like a stupid dick, and I 'don't like it in the least.

Punch Nazis, friend, but please do not throw out godwins unless it is actually relivent

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

proof of concept posted:

trump is going for the "tiberius" angle i.e. ruling from his vacation home while slowly but steadily growing more and more insane and paranoid about his grip on the reins of power. Oh, and loving children

Finally, the circle will close, and when the US fails we can put the dream of imperium to its final rest

I have a theory that western thought may be insidiously infected with a secret dream to restore the roman empire. Fuckin maps have rome near the center of the world even

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I disagree. There's some movements towards self-reliance and all that poo poo. I think it's fukin bitchmade losers who're needing a strongpersons

The key problem with weak thinking is that if you have it you assume everyone else has it too. racists are afraid of black panthers or w/e because they know what they'd do if they had power and they think these other groups would do it to them

e: weak thinking like this can make you rely on a strongman is what i'm saying

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

haha

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bust Rodd posted:

This is an emergency someone please repost that robocop thing or tell me who posted it so i can search I just skimmed the last 10 pages and I need it for a particular lol

oh no is it too late

reposting anyway cause I lol it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol and behold, the president of the us, don trump