Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

imagine walking into a classroom and seeing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

hamtaro posted:

:ughh:

I used to think Obama beating Hillary was some big feat, and regrettably I was a participant in the Obamarama thread where a ridiculous amount was raised for Obama.

Here all this time it was no feat, and anyone with a pulse would've beat her apparently.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
in his picture in that thing trump looks confused and angry, and confused

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

proof of concept posted:

he's seated next to the black guy, of course he has that look

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/breitbart-blacklisted

Lol

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

i'm lolling

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

CannedMacabre posted:

Every time I hear Trump speak I am filled with unmatched shame. It is the reverse of patriotism. Nobody, no thing or event has ever embarrassed me as an American like the election of this buffoon.

Lol same

:glomp:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

hamtaro posted:

the cool part about this picture is that it's exactly the one they'll be looking at, because easy d is gonna destroy america and the world lmao

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

proof of concept posted:

maybe he's trying to remember the alphabet

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hamtaro posted:

I'm almost surprised it only took a couple to go from oil paint to photograph. It's interesting to me that most are black and white pics.

Anyway what a shitshow that god damned Donald trump is loving president of the united states. What are the other ultra-terrible presidents? Who's trump actually on par with?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Also JFK is the first to smile enough to show teeth. Not all the smilers can pull it off well.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

*hillary hate intensifies!*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
is it just me, or do a lot of trump's cabinet guys look practically mutagenic? Like goddam some of these dudes already been thru the atom war

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

What are the other ultra-terrible presidents? Who's trump actually on par with?

Hitler

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm deeply disturbed that trump is pres. You think about it, it seems really hosed up. He's acting like a stupid dick, and I 'don't like it in the least.

Punch Nazis, friend, but please do not throw out godwins unless it is actually relivent

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah trump is exactly like hitler

possibly worse? maybe even a lot worse even

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I'm almost surprised it only took a couple to go from oil paint to photograph. It's interesting to me that most are black and white pics.

Anyway what a shitshow that god damned Donald trump is loving president of the united states. What are the other ultra-terrible presidents? Who's trump actually on par with?

trump is going for the "tiberius" angle i.e. ruling from his vacation home while slowly but steadily growing more and more insane and paranoid about his grip on the reins of power. Oh, and loving children

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

is it just me, or do a lot of trump's cabinet guys look practically mutagenic? Like goddam some of these dudes already been thru the atom war

it's not just you. Those high res closeup photos of bannon's face that have been cropping up recently are sure something

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

proof of concept posted:

trump is going for the "tiberius" angle i.e. ruling from his vacation home while slowly but steadily growing more and more insane and paranoid about his grip on the reins of power. Oh, and loving children

Finally, the circle will close, and when the US fails we can put the dream of imperium to its final rest

I have a theory that western thought may be insidiously infected with a secret dream to restore the roman empire. Fuckin maps have rome near the center of the world even

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
So is Pence 46? Paul Ryan? I dont see Trump's Presidency surviving through 2018 much less end of this year.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Zzulu posted:

yeah trump is exactly like hitler

possibly worse? maybe even a lot worse even

it's hard to say yet if he's worse. But he certainly has a darker heart.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

So is Pence 46? Paul Ryan? I dont see Trump's Presidency surviving through 2018 much less end of this year.

he's going to serve his full term and probably get reelected actually we have years of laughter ahead of us

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

proof of concept posted:

he's going to serve his full term and probably get reelected actually we have years of laughter ahead of us

inshallah

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
The stupidity that lead us here won't be cured in just a few years' time. Our whole society is built around helping people avoid the consequences of their own idiocy. The only hope is that some other, more reliable strongman/woman emerges to wrangle the mob towards some whispered memory of goodness.

LOL

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I disagree. There's some movements towards self-reliance and all that poo poo. I think it's fukin bitchmade losers who're needing a strongpersons

The key problem with weak thinking is that if you have it you assume everyone else has it too. racists are afraid of black panthers or w/e because they know what they'd do if they had power and they think these other groups would do it to them

e: weak thinking like this can make you rely on a strongman is what i'm saying

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

I disagree. There's some movements towards self-reliance and all that poo poo. I think it's fukin bitchmade losers who're needing a strongpersons

The key problem with weak thinking is that if you have it you assume everyone else has it too. racists are afraid of black panthers or w/e because they know what they'd do if they had power and they think these other groups would do it to them

e: weak thinking like this can make you rely on a strongman is what i'm saying

Then let us hope that those who have made themselves "bitches" through such thinking can find a way to unbitch-make themselves. I am dubious.

Fasdar fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Feb 21, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I have a theory that western thought may be insidiously infected with a secret dream to restore the roman empire.

have you ever played a paradox game because that is like the second thing everyone does in them

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

proof of concept posted:

he's going to serve his full term and probably get reelected actually we have years of slaughter ahead of us

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you can't spell slaughter without laughter

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/KateAronoff/status/833790836143960064

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is a lmao

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

"not my birds" - blue collar workers

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Coal and oil is much better for birds, they can ride the thermals from the smoke stacks and take lovely spa baths that refresh their plumage, just look at this happy little fellow enjoying himself

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

This dude needs some of Donny-boy's orange goop:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Trump deleted his tweet about meeting generals in his special club for millionaires aka the southern whitehouse

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

one parting lol before bed: sec of defense mattis today had to directly contradict the president of the united states by boldly reassuring iraq that we will not seize their oil

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

lol

also if you want to see just how insane and rambling his off the cuff speaking is when written down just go to the White House website it's v grandpa Simpson

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/17/remarks-president-trump-unveiling-boeing-787-dreamliner-aircraft

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

one parting lol before bed: sec of defense mattis today had to directly contradict the president of the united states by boldly reassuring iraq that we will not seize their oil

lol

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe

r u ready to WALK posted:

Coal and oil is much better for birds, they can ride the thermals from the smoke stacks and take lovely spa baths that refresh their plumage, just look at this happy little fellow enjoying himself

Lol just burst out laughing irl in the middle of a meeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

plain blue jacket posted:

Trump deleted his tweet about meeting generals in his special club for millionaires aka the southern whitehouse

Lol

It really is Southern, isn't it

lol