Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The most hilarious lol-worthy thing about the Hillary poo poo is that all the Trump-tards are going "YOU LOST. GET OVER IT." to the people looking at possible criminal conduct regarding the election, yet they cannot for the life of them let "THE E-MAILS" go at all.

It's :irony: of the highest and best quality.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol yeah I noticed that too, someone must've gotten to him before he could make it sound like he believed she literally bleached emails

lol I hope trumptards take this poo poo seriously and we end up witnessing a ban on bleach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The Walrus posted:

Holy lol hes replying in the comments and its indistinguishable from internet white noise

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's a phony account in the comments. Just scope the @name

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

BUT HER EMAILS

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

She created an opening in the D&D moderation team once

:drat:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Kuato posted:

I was thinking, what if he decided he's just going to walk around naked all the time.

He's the POTUS so not sure if people could make him wear clothes? I suspect naked obese fat Trump would lose at least a few hardline supporters.

Quite the opposite in fact. Trumptards would probably go naked in full solidarity

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Chaos reigns :unsmigghh:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah they are heavily pro-embargo. Mainly because a lot of older Hispanics are in the "gently caress YOU, GOT MINE" crowd.

Source: My dad is one of those types.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No a lot are just still super butthurt about losing all their land then having to run for their lives. A lot of them think we shouldn't engage with Cuba at all until they get all their land back. Obviously, this has become kind of insane now.

Actually I was talking about Hispanics in general but let's go with what you said.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

:hmbol:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Been reading on the MSN page at work that Kellyane Conway is saying that Trump's tweet about being under investigation was Two Scoops being "ironic," and should not be taken seriously.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Watch Trump start a loving war.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Apparently the Trump visit to the UK is on hold for at least 2 years minimum

loving lol what a snowflake

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

dude fancies himself a war hero and builds a pretty decent legislative career before tossing his hat in the presidential ring as an august political and military veteran then procedes to:

- Lose to a dry drunk in the primaries who gets to enjoy the 9/11 hero pres shine for a few months then starts two idiotic wars that i bet he wishes he got to start
- Lose to a non-veteran with a terrorist name in the general after loving up and picking a huge simpleton as a running mate.
- Lose to a rich mormon robot in the primaries.
- Gets dunked on along with every other establishment republican in the 2016 primaries by a reality TV show idiot piss idiot who will go down in history as the worst and perhaps final president of these gay united states.

it's like the sideshow bob rake gag and I'm lollin'.

This post.

This post right here is 100% pure distilled lols

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

2Scoops is proposing a law that's been in effect for 20 years

Watch him claim that he mastered time travel to go make this law a reality :hmbol:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hillary literally could have been the second coming of Christ (big fat lol goes here) and people still wouldn't have voted her in.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

What a time we live in, where they literally have to reassure the loving President of the United States that no, former FBI director James Comey did not visit the New York Times offices.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/carrier-workers-betrayed-by-trumps-promise-to-save-their-jobs/

This is loving glorious

quote:

"They're going to Monterrey, Mexico," said Robert James, president of the local union.

quote:

Reynolds said he felt betrayed, since Mr. Trump told workers during his December visit to the plant that 1,100 jobs would be saved.

quote:

"That is what he said was not going to happen," James said. "That's what he told all of us."
"And a lot of these people voted for Mr. Trump" with the understanding that he would save their jobs, James added.

quote:

At the White House Friday, press secretary Sean Spicer said the job cuts here were long-planned and nothing new.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

That order *would* have a 69 in there somewhere...

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

quote:

But the Republican Senate leaders have made it known that they would much rather negotiate with Mr. Pence than the president, according to several White House and congressional officials. And some of the White House’s efforts have clearly been counterproductive.

loving :lol: that they would rather negotiate with the horse-fucker instead of the piss gargler.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Madcosby posted:

What on earth is that last circle pointing out

Romes128 posted:

Time doesn't put secondary headlines on the sides, only the top.

Nah, it's showing that his fake rear end cover doesn't have the white border that the real cover does.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Romes128 posted:

Lol trumps probably only accepted macrons invitation so he can get a revenge handshake cause he got owned like a bitch last time

Also comey release the piss tape plz

lol if u think macron won't just do the same thing again. Can't wait for the inevitable war between France and the US because DJT got owned again.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

JaucheCharly posted:

Picture this: Friendly Aliens arrive here and they pick the leader of the free world to annouce their presence to the public.

They pick Merkel.

Dornald Tmurp raging on twitter about it.

Lol

You just know he'd start a war with the aliens, leading to our inevitable enslavement by our alien superiors.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol how does nigga crab pollock keep so many quarters in his rear end what with him playing himself over and over again.

This needs more love, lmao.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Idgi someone explain this joke for me

Donnie 2 Scoops, our current president (:hmbol:), has tiny hands.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I was gonna respond, but then I realized it was Oxballs who quoted me and decided it wasn't worth the time or effort.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Goon project: get Lowtax elected President in 2020.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Both parties will walk into the room, Donnie will go for the power handshake, but Putin will stop him before he does by pulling out an envelope with "Donnie's Watersports" written on it. He'll set it on the table, sit down, and smile the whole time.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

unpacked robinhood posted:

Trump can't read

Doesn't need to. He'll see the envelope and instantly know what's up.

Or maybe Putin just needs to bring a laptop into the room and put the video on display.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Here's a lol a co-worker just gave me, apparently Trump and Putin have agreed to set up a joint cybersecurity task force between Moscow and Washington.

Why not just give Putin the nuke codes?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Les Affaires posted:

shes already putin out. lol

that's a lol

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/884793492098232320

Good way to make sure the Trumps get blindsided by the next scoop that makes them look bad.

Uh not really. This one actually worked out well for the Times because Diaper Don Jr. admitted to it. You can loving bet that if the Times published first the retarded MAGA-Chuds would spend the next 24-72 hours screaming FAKE NEWS until the Trump camp issued a statment.

Granted they're still shouting FAKE NEWS but at least everyone knows it's not.

Also lol Kushner is going to to eat a Polonium-laced bullet from the Russians soon, he's way too tied up in all of this, even more so than Donald "Cheeto-Man In Chief" Trump.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

sebmojo posted:

doesn't treason require that the US be at war with Russia? Or am I reading that wrong?

Not necessarily. This could be construed as election fraud, and this would implicate Diaper Don Jr in Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud, which is one hundred percent a felony.

In a perfect world, Manafort, Kushner, and Trump Jr would be nailed for this, and they would plead out with info regarding 2 Scoops. But lol gently caress that this MAGA-LAND bitch, Donnie is straight up going to pardon his fucktard son.

E:

Lime Tonics posted:

oh, wow....

Jared Kushner 'tried and failed to get a $500m loan from Qatar before pushing Trump to take hard line against country'

http://www.independent.ie/world-new...y-35919679.html

today is the best.

loving :lol:

"hey donald, these fuckwads won't give me money, burn em"

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-rep-brad-sherman-just-introduced-1499883664-htmlstory.html

Here we go boys :getin:

E: gently caress ^^^^^^

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

Remember when Chaffetz flipped his poo poo and suddenly started talking about getting the gently caress outta Dodge

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/jason-chaffetz-reelection/523575/

ahahaha

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/885262285488492548

enjoy :discourse:

lmao this is going to be the US politics version of mods knew.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

bag em and tag em posted:

He is an outsider who will bring something different to the white house

Yeah, he brought Russians into the White House

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

akiyba posted:

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/885548512498286592

"Everyone I know would have taken this meeting! What's that? Everyone I know is a criminal? Yeah I stand by my statement."

This is some top shelf lols here

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Man he really took that Diaper Don Jr. thing to heart, didn't he?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

*Hillary hangs Trump's drunkass lawyer with belt, pulls his pants down so he looks like he's jackin it*

M-M-M-Monsterkill kill

Are we past the "HOOOLY poo poo" or "GOD-LIKE" stages yet? If not, who gets those?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Please don't poo poo up the lols thread with doctor who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

bloom posted:

Finally the republican healthcare plan has been revealed.

Well? Don't just leave us hanging there, tell us how hosed we are for not being rich and white!