Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
which of those things in her analogy is supposed to be the public school option or is that just going to go away

fuckin lol what a goddamn retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Does it still count as lolling if you are trying not to cry?

yeah but one of the five hardcore trump supporters that read this thread will make fun of you for being a caremad libtard

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

its only been 70 days and trump just picked a fight with his own party publicly lol

they knee capped his/his party's big slam dunk healthcare legislation that GOP's been hyping and salivating over for 7 years first. this is gonna get good.

then on the other channel, youve got the russian probe starting to heat up.

should be another record breaking week of incompetence, poor governing, and :lol:s

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am so loving sick of all this winning !!! good grief

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

cant wait to see more pouting after china explains that they own our economy and debt

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

mannerup posted:

important part of article

that means they probably dont need his testimony and could point to them having enough to nail all these assholes gently caress giving them immunity

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Skypie posted:

Just a lil blast from the past on the Flynn thing

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785291193194254336

he really does have a vintage tweet for everything going on that makes his current situation even funnier

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol trump is hosed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
and ensuring he will probably not get any meaningful parts of his agenda passed lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
day 69

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it would actually be paul ryan lmfao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mattis is 6th in line

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
President mad dog baby hell yeah fuckin right :hellyeah: MAGA

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah i bet when the FBI started their investigation in mid 2016 it was to make up for the dems upcoming loss i am new to this multi dimensional chess

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dolphin posted:

Is this president literally retarded?

yes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

its a really good distraction from my countries ongoing trainwreck lol

brexit is far less lol-worthy after we got our initial laughs in at the self inflicted political failure of a lifetime by cameron

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:drat: that new yorker cover is perfect

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

proof of concept posted:

Honestly that wikileaks thing takes the incest bit and changes it in my mind from a dumb joke to something actually plausible because why else would they say anything?

it was always plausible, it has just crossed over to likely

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

so weird twitter is doing nothing against bots

off topic/non-lol: it's because they can barely afford to keep the existing service running much less able to engineer a new and expensive feature like that

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
someone should do one where his nose is growing like pinocchio

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

It'll be like the end of Animal House. Bernie Sanders in a pirate costume.

Paul Ryan: Killed by his own aides in Baltimore

geez paul ryan has AIDs? that is terrible

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bigly lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ballistics statistics posted:

Has Trump actually signed anything into legit law yet? Or is he just sitting in the WH signing EO's nonstop?

it's the latter (lol)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol trump is meeting with the chinese president next week at mar a lago but the chinese view golf as a symbol of corruption. i hope he tries to play anyway and gets caught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha they erased half her nose