Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I'm lolling constantly. A torrent of lols. Thank god I live in western Asia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I think we can all agree that Trump is a far funnier president than Shillary could have ever been. It's only been a month and we've already had more laughs than Hillary could produce in 8 years. The amount of content the trump administration puts out is utterly unrivaled in history.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

porking a pork bun posted:

You're right, but this train of thought is seriously underestimating the lol potential of First Husband Bill Clinton

They would have locked him into the white house cellar for 4 years. You know this

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

XMNN posted:

hes like the tackiest man alive I expect he probably has a velvet elvis hanging over his golden throne (shitter)

tbf I can really appreciate Trump's strong aesthetic sense. Modern design and architecture is too often just sleek lines and overdone minimalism. Trump obsession with gold is indeed a bit tacky but he has an eye for details that's sadly missing in modern design.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

well why not posted:

the gently caress are you talking about

It's not really relevant here but most modern designers and architects just poo poo out formless, detailless blobs without any texture or interesting features and no one in the industry dares to ignore this trend. Trump's obsession with gold is indeed gaudy but the Trump towers are actually interesting to look at and feel like something you'd live in rather than just a cold post-modernist art piece with sofas and retro lamps in it.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

In addition to being incredibly hilarious Trump's presidency will pave way for the future Euroasian hegemony.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Another incredibly funny side effect of the Trump administration are the americans who are now constantly crying about how this is the end of the world. How insular and self-centered do you have to be to equate your country's decline with the destruction of the entire civilized world. Yeah Trump is doing bad things but you do realize that outside your borders there are still tons of countries that are progressing and improving every day?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The Trump presidency is like a massive meteor hitting Earth and wiping out humanity, except worse.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

hmm that would certainly explain why my country turned into an inhospitable nuclear wasteland 2 months ago

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Resdfru posted:

good thing the nukes expired immediately after he took office. whew

Would you say that Trump threatens all life on Earth or is it just us humans?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

lol I've always hated on you yanks but Trump is forcing me to reevaluate that. Everything about this owns, hopefully you americans are smart enough to reelect him so we get 4 more years of this purestrain comedy.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

4 more years!

of lols!

7 years 10 months actually lol ha ha ha

Can't wait

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

He ain't wrong

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

lol that you don't think the right wing in whatever country you're in isn't emboldened by trump getting elected

Lol AfD is polling at like 10%. Truly Trump has energized the far-right like never before.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Pajser posted:

lol if youre dumb enough to trust polls after 2016

wow the Trump presidency really has completely broken some of you

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

This is GOOD. Trump will completely cripple america's government and economy and even after he's done america's reputation will be in gutter for possibly decades.

Yanks had their great century but with this massive decline they will be nothing more than another has been super power, no better than the loving russians. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone in the EU mention what a great opportunity this is. People will once again look to Europe as the height of civilization, technology and industry.

The cost is great of course, but the cause is even greater.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

MEGA my friend. MEGA

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

We lolled without restraint and soon reached Peak Lol. We lolled like kings, but our children paid the price. Our reckless actions left the future generations without lols, an existence void of laffs.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I blame Trump for normalizing politicians who are just selfish and greedy instead of being catastrophically incompetent children

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

This season of America is lit as gently caress.

The president is retarded and senile. There's rogue nations, nukes, constantly shifting alliances, super storms and now heavily armed pensioners.

With this much buildup the finale must be something mind blowing.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Thank you mr president. It's good to see a leader who isn't ashamed of his own country. The germans can keep their flag hating witch.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

It seems to me that America is fundamentally broken both as a nation and as a society. One has to wonder how an entire country ends up going down such a dark path.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I also thought this whole electoral collage thing was dumb as hell, but I now see that it actually worked perfectly. Trump embodies all the core american values. The election system, in retrospect, did exactly what it was designed to do.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Trump is a terrible politician but this Korea thing is exactly the kind of situation he's good at. NK released prisoners and made tons of concessions to get this meeting to happen and now Trump just pulls the carpet from under them. Jung-Un got played badly. I guess we'll see if the norks are willing to strike back at the US for this. This is definitely a gamble from the Trump admin but it might work.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Leon Einstein posted:

lol, what do you mean by "work"?

NK's leadership got played and shamed and there's nothing they can do about it. The white house is turning the knife with the "we have bigger guns" letter that was just released.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

IDONTPOST posted:

in reality it just made our dumb president look more dumb and fickle

It's the exact same play that he's been doing in real estate for decades. He gets what he wants from people and then leaves them hanging. They'll probably bring up the possibility of a new meeting in a few days just to gently caress with Un. The fact that he didn't inform the South Koreans about this move is really dumb but that's Trump for you. NK did a ton of stuff they can't take back and now they have nothing to show for it.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Jose posted:

Kikkekelvho or whatever your name is stop doing your gimmick here or you'll force me to login on my phone and give you a longer than 6 hour probe

wow rude.

The fascists really have won.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol if you ever actually log out of these gay forums

Man has to sleep sometime.

Honestly people want Trump gone now but once it's all over people are gonna miss the daily hijinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

piss tape israel posted:

Yes, I will miss a man who has disgraced the Oval Office, continues to embarrass the country on an international level and has his stubborn base of chud retards constantly fellating his tiny baby dick on Twitter

At least he did it in a way that's really funny.