Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
http://i.imgur.com/0xNRiMh.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jose posted:

Trump beat one of his sons publicly because he didn't wear a suit to a baseball game

jfc. Who the gently caress beats kids

Still maintain if trump was compelled to wear jeans (the American traditional garment and natnl costume, along with tshirt), he would mom them up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol, in general, irt trump

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

SniperWoreConverse posted:

jfc. Who the gently caress beats kids

Still maintain if trump was compelled to wear jeans (the American traditional garment and natnl costume, along with tshirt), he would mom them up

not only mom jeans but elastic waist mom jeans.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

lol I've always hated on you yanks but Trump is forcing me to reevaluate that. Everything about this owns, hopefully you americans are smart enough to reelect him so we get 4 more years of this purestrain comedy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

kikkelivelho posted:

lol I've always hated on you yanks but Trump is forcing me to reevaluate that. Everything about this owns, hopefully you americans are smart enough to reelect him so we get 4 more years of this purestrain comedy.

i like how toblerone triangular made purestrain a word on the forums

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

4 more years!

of lols!

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

4 more years!

of lols!

7 years 10 months actually lol ha ha ha

Can't wait

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
So important the POTUS (whoever that is) is repeating it!

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/839132604444131330

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Reading the replies on Trump tweets makes youtube comments sound like Shakespeare.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

MSNBC cameramen framing forced perspective like they're filming Darby O'Gill and the Little People

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Please stop quoting church-dancing Trump. It's unnerving as gently caress.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

He ain't wrong

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

MSNBC cameramen framing forced perspective like they're filming Darby O'Gill and the Little People

i'm honestly kind of surprised they don't just keep "accidentally" breaking his phones

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

kikkelivelho posted:

lol that you don't think the right wing in whatever country you're in isn't emboldened by trump getting elected

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

proof of concept posted:

Bass drop

Wubbwubbwubbwubbwubbwubbwubbwubb

https://youtu.be/7PCkvCPvDXk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

and the government will have to stop directly funding r&d for various poisons to euthanize targeted demographics.

take your meds

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

proof of concept posted:

Bass drop

Wubbwubbwubbwubbwubbwubbwubbwubb

The soldier (?) looks like he's protecting himself from a mighty fart

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

take your meds

Especially if you're one of those "targeted demographics"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

LOL at black people inviting Trump to things

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Spicer is going to make things worse for we (wee) short people

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

https://youtu.be/j5Z3KUOrhS0

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

lol that you don't think the right wing in whatever country you're in isn't emboldened by trump getting elected

Lol AfD is polling at like 10%. Truly Trump has energized the far-right like never before.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
https://gifsound.com/?gif=https://i.imgur.com/aZmbwQA.gif&v=j5Z3KUOrhS0&s=45

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

i can count up to 7 faces of disgust and disdain in the background

kikkelivelho posted:

Lol AfD is polling at like 10%. Truly Trump has energized the far-right like never before.

lol if youre dumb enough to trust polls after 2016

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Pajser posted:

i can count up to 7 faces of disgust and disdain in the background

The polls weren't really that wrong; Clinton did receive millions more votes than Trump. They were just in the wrong states.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
has he ever said what is Bad (or sick!) / sad about Obamacare, and what would cause it to "implode"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
What will make it implode is when he and congress deliberately gut it. Lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Lmbo

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

lol that people are looking for a rhyme or reason to Trump's madness other than "I'm planning on looting this motherfucker because Americans are too stupid to stop me"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

1redflag posted:

lol that people are looking for a rhyme or reason to Trump's madness other than "I'm planning on looting this motherfucker because Americans are too stupid to stop me"

Also Fox news is telling me to do it

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Pajser posted:

wow the Trump presidency really has completely broken some of you

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The president is just like my grandpa. Forwarding "news" stories and sending me Bill O'Reilly books.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Knight posted:

So important the POTUS (whoever that is) is repeating it!

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/839132604444131330

Lol at anyone ever who thinks saying "Don't believe all the negative reports" does anything but strengthen the credibility of the negative reports. Also I wonder if the dummy in charge of @potus just randomly retweets easy d or if Trump tells them "that's a good a one, retweet that one from the official United States President account, of which I am the owner"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol at anyone ever who thinks saying "Don't believe all the negative reports" does anything but strengthen the credibility of the negative reports. Also I wonder if the dummy in charge of @potus just randomly retweets easy d or if Trump tells them "that's a good a one, retweet that one from the official United States President account, of which I am the owner"
Imagine, it's like those fancy nuclear launch setups where the generals both turn their keys at the same time, but instead it's Trump tweeting and then having to track down someone in the WH who has the @POTUS login and forcing him to copy/paste it ("don't just retweet!") before Bannon or Priebus can find him and convince him not to or he gets distracted by a television screen tuned to Fox and forgets what he was doing.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

lol is that ben carson down the row playing on is phone

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Imagine being a presidential historian in like 100 years and writing a thesis on President Donald Trump lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gobblecoque posted:

lol is that ben carson down the row playing on is phone

lmao