Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol president 'chain email from gramma' trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

I am laughing at the new president but also at this picture of Haley Joel Osment

ayy

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol at his responses after the canada round table

<obvious questions about canadian border and national security>

"i won by a lot of electoral college votes"

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

if you think he looks like a dork, try listening to him talk

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Yeah but the article even states that 3 of the 5 people who input the code could decide not to do it and they'd still launch since it only takes two.

I dunno but it seems like it takes a special kind of psychopath to input a code that will be responsible for millions of deaths.

yeah its pretty much streamlined so that if missiles are coming in, missiles go out as deterrence which is great in theory except humans are idiots

but the silos and subs need willing participation from the pentagon

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i like how the bannon constituency is always congratulating each other on their "enormous IQs" and "intellectual coherence" but it only takes two seconds to go oh look youre full of poo poo

also lolling that they refer to him as having a good on-screen presence if he was any more heavy lidded and wooden he would be in gepettos workshop

Thirsty Girl fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 13, 2017

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

proof of concept posted:

nah, the quality of the public education he received isn't the issue
http://www.univision.com/univision-...igration-policy

dude's just a bitter little fucker and always has been

"Stephen Miller and Jason Islas grew up in sunny southern California in the late 1990s, united by their passion for Star Trek."

lololololololololol i am living in the matrix

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

unpacked robinhood posted:

Next pizzagate already in the works I see

This is the best part:

"Rosmarin also recalled a Miller speech during a campaign for student council elections in which he attacked the requirement that students put their trash in garbage bins, saying that janitors were paid to do that."

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

here's a barrel full of lols

lmbo @ mobey

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Code Jockey posted:

who in the gently caress is even next, who have we collectively not thought of in 15-20 years who is going to have shocking evidence on trump

the ghost of paul prudhomme

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

I'm resigning because of reasons that reason bei- gently caress it this is the best presidency EVER

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

still lollin that the head of nsc was too incompetent to avoid getting caught on a routine recording

a stable of winners winning bigly

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

Man Ted Nugent is pissed off.

fake E "Man Ted Nugget" would be a good poster name.

Nug Teduent

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2017/02/leaked-memo-three-white-house-officials-sacked-buying-trump-wrong-bagels/

quote:

The official said that on average, President Trump consumes around eleven bagels a day. “He eats them whole – sometimes one after another,” the official revealed, later adding that President Trump has a propensity to double his daily bagel intake during times of increased stress. “He plowed through about two dozen bagels when the court suspended his immigration ban,” the official said.

lol pls let this be real

edit- nope its a joke website

Thirsty Girl fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Feb 14, 2017

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

He freaking loves bagles.

The bio for the author is pretty drat good. Two Pulitzers AND publication in Mad magazine.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Grevling posted:

lol

dear god let this be real

i wish it was, but at least the website is really funny

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

The worst thing about the TrumpenReich is that I really enjoyed House of Cards season 1-3 and I was excited to see what they'd do for season 4 and now there's no way they can do anything that won't be lame as hell; I mean their one option is to have Underwood get hit in the head by a stray golf ball and get serious brain damage and turn into an insane person with the mental capacity of an angry 5 year old an even then they'd just be barely emulating the real world in which we all live and lol daily.

lol remember "thats my bush"

how would you even write a show like that now

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Rep. Labrador lol

i da ho lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lmbo forever at bottom left guy

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

35 years old

gently caress isnantly beat

e2: if trump was impeached wouldn't the VP get the presidency?

the larbador i think

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

but what if he went renegade, mad with power

knowing pence that might translate to wearing different colored socks

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

bag em and tag em posted:

The children have all changed. Autism. Hulking brutes rattling in their cages. Huge massive changes. Too many monsters! BAD.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

haha im dead

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol if you are too dumb to realize that a foreign power having control over a branch of government is not good

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

SickZip posted:

The right didn't truly go off the deep end until a couple months in. The difference in the confirmation process for the cabinet is night and day since the Republicans were still working with Obama at this point and hadn't gone full retard yet

lololololol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

The Archaic posted:

Just remember 63 million Americans wanted a President Trump despite literally every possible red flag and warning sign.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Spatial posted:

America has voluntarily decided to get a brain cancer that audibly farts inside its head

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

has trump spent a single day in office without telling a blatant lie

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Kjoery posted:

Enemies:
*The judiciary system
*The free press
*The Muslims, Mexicans (but not taco bowl)
*Statistical data
*Empirical data
*The people who work for him

hope this helps lol

if you expand to include the correspondent we can add dippin' dots

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

simple questions are hard!!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Sitting next to some olds at another table. They are using the intelligence conference to seque into a discussion about Bill Clinton and how he hosed an intern. They're still mad about this.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Still lolling at the awkward football analogy moment which was when real life turned into a christopher guest film

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

We don't know who that obscure ref is.

chris guest's fodder is deadpan absurdist inanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmQZul9JgE

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol forever

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol @ posters in the other thread who are so incensed at the prospect of mexico that they deign it unworthy of being part of north america and put north in quotes

this is something that is being done lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

a mans man truly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

haljordan posted:

Do truckers know Trump's SC pick gave a dissenting opinion in favor of a company who fired a trucker for abandoning his rig in sub zero temps (because the loving brakes on it froze)?

yeah probably lol