Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Trump definitely thought that being president was just like in the movies where he just sits in the Oval Office barking orders and looking dramatic and everybody else scrambles to do everything he commands right away. I'm not sure that he doesn't still think that, really.

i'm pretty sure in a functional administration that's not too far off the truth, you still see echoes of it like the military putting out press releases saying "No we're not banning trans members, but we're also awaiting direction from the defense department". It's just that he's so far off the reservation that at this point most people in power realize they can safely ignore him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
oh shoot i think we all forgot about dre

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891257113565163520

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891397134662193152

crazy how if you dig deep enough you can always find some contradictory potus tweets...

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
it is pretty good that after all these years of presidents having to divest themselves of conflicts of interest and needing to be discrete in filling their own pockets it turns out they could've just said "nah i'm gonna keep the peanut farm, also every day congress will buy a bushel of peanuts, unrelated"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

XMNN posted:

what does her being a lesbian have to do with it, he's a gross fat old man who probably smells of piss and horrible aftershave, it's not like she would have enjoyed it if she was into men

People are saying he did it to harass her for being a lesbian or something, revealing themselves as crazy internet dummies

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
i honestly forgot about christie being a trump toady right up until he got told to gently caress off back to jersey before inauguration, lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
1500 is a lot of pages, which will come first, i wonder, the forums breaking under its weight or the trump impeachment?

I was going to put xenforo in there too but lol let's be realistic

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

red19fire posted:

The camera at eye level or higher thing is weird. In a general sense of portraiture, when a camera is above eye level it implies the viewer is superior to the subject, i.e. looking down on them; whereas below eye level implies that the viewer is lower status than the subject, i.e. looking up to the subject.

You look better from a higher angle, for example the "Myspace angle". A low angle exposes your disgusting floppy neck and makes your wrinkly old raisin face pop

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I honestly have no idea what he's trying to say here. Does he want to make healthcare laws worse for insurance companies and Congress or something?

he is threatening the insurance companies and members of congress, insurance by cutting the subsidies meant to make insurance more affordable in poor areas, and congress by cutting the employer contribution so they'll have to pay more for their insurance

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
also the constant threat to stop paying the insurance company subsidies is a big part of why they're pulling out of poor marketplaces. When his spokespeople go out and cite areas where there are no insurance providers available, they are citing areas Trump himself created, he's basically shouting about obamacare dying while he purposefully strangles it to death

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
check out the ratio bra, kid rock loves women!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
that owns

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
isn't he still selling his business because it's getting overpaid for in an obvious bribe attempt so it hasn't been approved yet?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
100% owns that scaramucci was the architect of his own demise, lol he probably could've played grab rear end with priebus for months before one of them got canned

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Play posted:

Does anyone know why Bernie Sanders was one of only three senators who voted against sanctions? I imagine it's some kind of protest vote but I was confused and disappointed to see that.

It's too bad Trump isn't vetoing that bill, although I guess it was just too much to hope for that he'd make such a horribly obvious political mistake but then again, this is Doral Tremp are talking about here so hope always remains

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernies-vote-on-sanctions-was-about-protecting-the-iran-deal-from-trump_us_597df7f8e4b0da64e879b55e

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

in a way, now they're both right

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
you guys are bummed to see scaramucci gone so fast, but just wait, at this rate of acceleration we'll see Trump announce he's taking over the role probably

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
that was the first time i saw a sanders presser, boy she is incredibly inartful at dodging questions. "Haha, you want to see chaos you should see my house with my kids!! Anyway next question"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
it's been mentioned before but i'm mentioning it again, jobs are growing at the exact same rate as they were a year ago there just wasn't a retard constantly tweeting about them from the white house a year ago

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Careful Drums posted:

bruh thats a third of the country that has an opinion on a thing a citizen in a normal democracy doesn't have to worry about

I'm not even sure where that number comes from, it's not his Twitter followers, but I'm sure he means that 110 million is the people he's reaching. In any case, lol because I watched Fox news for a bit on Sunday just to see their take on his craziness, and so far they're the only media outlet I've seen that actually mentions he needs to stop tweeting. I watched CNN last night and they love it, one of the shows even plays that game where you look through his tweets to see him criticize someone else for exactly what he's doing

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

The funny thing is, even if that's true it still has nothing to with anything right now

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I wonder if organizations are going to get tired of issuing public apologies for our fat retard president and just stop inviting him to speak at things

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"Hey Mr President Trump how are you, just wanted to let you know that speech we're issuing a public apology for was the greatest speech ever told, thanks anyway bye"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

i honestly don't know for sure what the gently caress he's talking about here, but if he's talking about GDP growth rates then 1) the US is around 1.6%, not 1%, and 2) He would've had to have been on the phone with Cote D'Ivoire because here are 2016's GDP growth figures and that's the only nation very close to 9%. China was 6.7%.

Either way, here's the overall GDP and I'm sure you can divine a pattern between the countries with very high GDP growths and where they are on the actuals list.

i put more research into this post than djt has done at any point in his whole life

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Ah, NB, the acronym that I'm aware of and know the meaning if

https://www.google.com/search?q=nb

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
please announce yourself when you start posting here mooch thx

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Smirr posted:

Whateve,r here's a tweet that hasn't been deleted and never will be

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893587008312016896

Watch the video. Tim and Eric are back, in tweet form

Lol, that took a turn halfway through

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
i would care, if the president was guilty of colluding with a foreign government to interfere with our democrat process, i think

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

i dont even care if that other person made up the emails this is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Agreed, Confederation of New England, California, and The Great Wastes would make for a more accurate map