Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

My Man Shran posted:

With a name like Jose I wouldn't be "lol"ing if I was you during this administration, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

our country is hosed lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

nice username post combo

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

eric posted:

Trump owns and is doing everything he said he was going to do.

you may have the most clever username I've ever seen on SA

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I thought it was 2 Corinthians

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

which is way better because it's like he thought he was quoting two random dudes

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Code Jockey posted:

twitter screenshots are going to show up in history textbooks, aren't they

god drat it

holy poo poo

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Attitude Indicator posted:

Lolling so hard now. Former norwegian prime minister Bondevik got detained at Dulles airport because he had an iranian stamp in his passport.

the dumb thing is that Trump would just defend it as more "extreme vetting"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

Idk according to leaks from his aides (prolly should take em with a grain of salt though) he's raging behind closed doors when the media calls him out on something or whatever.

which is lol a f

explains why he'd want full control over which reporters get to do their job at the white house

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Tiny Lowtax posted:

lol he's not actually going to try doing that

if doing everything via executive order works out for him why not?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Professor SJW posted:

lol trump is one of those bitch goons who puts people on his ignore list

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

dont know why he didnt just legalize weed right away, all of the libs would be like "WOW GO TRUMP" and then stop caring about him and he can go about doing whatever he wants while the public are all getting stoned 24/7

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

OMGVBFLOL posted:

because private prisons paid him & his people a shitload of money to crackdown on weed

o ya

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Flesh Forge posted:

Dark people smoke the devil weed and this is a good way to eventually funnel them into the gas chambers and ovens lol

as far as i can tell there are only white people in colorado, kinda makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmbo