Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Think we need that crying thread ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Comey in front of the tv at home in his handmade Obi-Wan robe just repeating "strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can imagine"

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I wonder how many agents worldwide died of accidents since that meeting.

The rest of the world's intelligence agencies are going to cut the US off now. lol

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Whatever country that has the asset that got outted would be trying to get them the gently caress out of there. After the asset is out or most likely dead you can bet your rear end the WHOLE story is going to be leaked.

lol

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I want to lol but I can't

I can't believe he just admitted to all of it on twitter

I think I'm gonna have a stroke

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
TWEET YOU FAT oval office!

Also give us some of that Spice haven't had a hit in days

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Even Dan loving Rather is calling the Trump administration a "Dumpster Fire"

Lol

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...agenumber%3D216

Thick Ropey lols over here

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

tao of lmao posted:

I will defend against you writing lovely slashfic about a god drat child. Are you retarded?

Yeah that poo poo is just wrong and not lol worthy

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Jesus gently caress. He is really a baby.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What ever happened to civility and good discourse?

Go take your meds

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

mostlytigerproof posted:

"Hey buddy, I need to talk to you about some sensitive counter terrorism matters."

"Sure, let's go talk at my desk in the open plan mission control room."

"Uh, why is everybody facing away from the big display?"

"It's better for morale this way."

That whole setup is fake as poo poo.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Velvet Elvis posted:

It wasn't meant to summon terrorism!

Don't worry the Saudi's don't need any help with that.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

NotWearingPants posted:

If he actually assaulted someone, he would be arrested. This is the USA, a nation of laws, not some third world banana republic. :smug:

take your meds

also here is the audio of the assault

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/greg-gianforte-bodyslams-reporter-ben-jacobs-montana

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

They way poo poo has gone since January I would not be surprised if it actually happened.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

lol Should be Piss on a Republican day

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

What a loving moron

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Gat Dammmmmmn

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Keith Atherton posted:

I was too young to really understand what was going on during Watergate but I do remember the hearings preempting everything on TV in the afternoon and being pissed that my cartoons were not on.

I do know Nixon was loving DESPISED during Watergate. There was no Twitter or instant communication so everyone watched the evening news to catch up.

Walter Cronkite on CBS was amazing because he could communicate "this is hosed up and you should be worried about this" just by his tone of voice and choice of words. His report on the 1968 Tet Offensive in Vietnam was a landmark moment in turning public sentiment against the war in the US

Walter Cronkite was one of America's greatest newsmen. No one today can hold a candle to him.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Outpost22 posted:

Walter Cronkite was a pathetic traitor. He mis-reported what happened in the Tet offensive. What the gently caress is he doing editorializing? The Vietcong LOST the Tet offensive

Walter Cronkite was a pathetic partisan "journalist " with blood on his hands. One should not look very far to determine that the Tet offensive was actually a stunning loss for the Viet Cong, but Cronkite reported it as a victory for the communists. He crossed the line from reporting to editorializing and in so doing enabled enabled the Communists. With the Communist take over of South Vietnam, millions would die in subsequent executions and reeducation camps. When all this occurred, he would

We would have won the war if we had gone all out. Many Vietnam veterans told me in countless examples that the war was micromanaged. Johnson was inept at waging war because the bombing was half-assed. Also, it was the leftist propaganda running through our universities that undermined our determination to win. Political candidates like McGovern only reinforced this. The leftist propaganda continues to this day. Believing that everyone just want peace,

Take your meds

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
"It is my opinion"

Donnie is running his tweets through a lawyer now or at least is listening to the what his lawyer has been screaming at him.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I highly recommend that everyone watch "Get Me Roger Stone" on netflix

One day that old oval office will die and it will enhance your lols on that day.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

This a good finely age lol from the depths of my belly. Nigel needs to fly more small planes too

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
This is pure lol

https://twitter.com/tracy_watkins/s...-finger-salutes

quote:

“I’ve never seen so many people flip the bird at an American motorcade as I saw today,” the New York Times’ Washington correspondent, Gardiner Harris, told Stuff.co.nz.

US protection officers travelling were overhead joking about the “warm” welcome, Fairfax reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/rex-tillerson-gets-frosty-welcome-in-new-zealand-complete-with-single-finger-salutes

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Trump takes credit for Qatar being cut off.

Turns out Russia helped make it happen by planting actual "fake news"

Trump is once again a traitor

lol I gues

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Teikanmi posted:

Living in Asia means I have to wait until Friday to see the hearing, technically

I want it to happen sooner :(

I have this friday off and I'm pretty sure it's going to air on Australia TV. Will have popcorn ready.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Pretty sure that's the Donnie Jumping Jehoshaphat Trump kiss of death

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.3ae62c3af6df

quote:

The nation’s top intelligence official told associates in March that President Drumpf asked him if he could intervene with then-FBI Director James B. Comey to get the bureau to back off its focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn in its Russia probe, according to officials.

On March 22, less than a week after being confirmed by the Senate, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats attended a briefing at the White House together with officials from several government agencies. As the briefing was wrapping up, Drumpf asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

The president then started complaining about the FBI investigation and Comey’s handling of it, said officials familiar with the account Coats gave to associates. Two days earlier, Comey had confirmed in a congressional hearing that the bureau was probing whether Drumpf’s campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 race.

[Inside Drumpf’s anger and impatience — and his sudden decision to fire Comey]

After the encounter, Coats discussed the conversation with other officials and decided that intervening with Comey as Drumpf had suggested would be inappropriate, according to officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal matters.....

Coats will testify on Wednesday before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

Get ready for the purestrain lol to start a day before Comey

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

haljordan posted:

THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH BANNON'S FACE

He isn't even 1/10 the Lich Dick Cheney was. I bet the scrub doesn't even have a phylactery.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

That's many lols

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
He has called Trump a liar under oath twice.

Piss Baby has to be chained up somewhere

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
It's getting to the point that at least a few members of the press want to shout out "Do you like it? When he calls someone a leaker,

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Mr Havafap posted:

Thanks, that's actually a relief.

Soo.. billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer and Democratic supporter is calling for impeachment.
GOP will ignore it, but maybe it'll set things in motion?

Pretty sure the Republicans will ride this train to hell. Then when Drumpf gets booted out after the 2018 elections they will have a resurgence in the following election riding on a wave of crocodile tears about how badly he was treated by media/liberal & evil race of the month.

Welcome to 3 terms of horse fucker Pence

lol?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Trump doesn't want to go to the UK since everyone was planning on bearing their asses in mass when is motorcade drove by. Trump only likes bare asses when the participants are unwilling.

lol

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Catastrophe posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/11/trump-mueller-special-counsel-239396

Drumpf's lawyer won't rule out the possibility of Drumpf firing Mueller.

We are approaching dictator territory now.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Going to be real disappointed when the new wolfenstien doesn't have a mechatrump as the final boss.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Lol at the thought of threatening Muller and his team. He has a murder's row of attorneys and investigators signed on to help with the investigation. These are people who would have had taken down the worst of organized crime crime and corruption in the US. Trump making schoolyard threats is only going to make their dicks harder.

Honestly when these motherfuckers walk into a room the A-Team theme should be playing

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I like how Muller metaphorically just whipped out his dick for a measuring contest since Trump thought it would be a good idea to make threats through one of his fuckbois.

Loling throughout the land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Donald's lovely birthday just got worse

Senate Votes To Limit Drumpf's Power To Lift Russia Sanctions
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/15/53301...ontent=20170615

bahahahahahaha

His own party thinks he is guilty