Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
As someone who is considering living in South Korea next year, I would appreciate someone with more mental stability in charge. Bad laws can be overturned later; loss of life, not so much.

Edit: Not to say I wouldn't be very upset by loss of life even if I weren't going.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 12:21 on May 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm not sure Kim Jong Un being overthrown is really better for you

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

He was talking about Donald Jayden Trump.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This man is performing at a Saudi Arabia event with Donald Trump.

quote:

Cuz you are my Abbot to my Costello
And you are the fruit to my loom
-
He's got the red, white, and blue flyin' high on the farm
Semper Fi tattooed on his left arm
Spend a little more in the store for a tag in the back that says ‘USA’
He won't buy nothin' that he can't fix,
With WD40 and a Craftsman wrench
He ain't prejudiced, he's just made in America

Born in the Heartland, raised up a family
Of King James and Uncle Sam
-
So we prayed to Allah with all of our might
Until those big U.S. jets came flyin one night
They dropped little bombs all over their holy land
And man you should have seen em run like rabbits, they ran
-
Call a Marine
Instead of 911
They’re built to improvise, adapt and overcome
When you’re in knee deep and you’re up poo poo’s creek
And you’ve tried everything
Tell you what you do
Call a Marine!
-
Chug-a-lug chug a lug
Make u wanna holla hidy hoe,
Burns your tummy don't you know
Chug-a-lug chug-a-lug

Jukebox and sawdust floor
Somthin' like i've never seen
Heck I'm just going on 15,
But with the help of my fanaglein' uncle
I get snuk in for my first taste of sin
I said let me have a big old sip
bbbb i done a double back flip

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Flesh Forge posted:

Pretty sure he gets to appoint (as would Pence if he survives), that's how Geralg Forg became president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford

became president by fiat, at least some people somewhere voted for President Ryan

i can't find out if it's true, and the rational part of me says it isn't true, but a great quote from Hunter S. Thompson from the Richard Nixon obituary is this:

quote:

Ford, who believes strongly in Heaven and Hell, has told more than one of his celebrity golf partners that "I know I will go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon."
if easy d does resign, i wonder if pence would extend the same courtesy

he'd likely survive - ford certainly did

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Today had made me feel sympathy with all the middle class white opiate addicts shivering in their recliners from Oxycontin withdrawal

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

MikeCrotch posted:

Today had made me feel sympathy with all the middle class white opiate addicts shivering in their recliners from Oxycontin withdrawal

the lower class; not so much

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...r%3D394%23pti29

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Oh Lord, it's hard to be HMBOL
When you're ROFLin every day
Each mornin I LOL in the mirror
Then I turn on my monitor and pray
That I won't be bowled over by LMBOs
From that tubby, orange-skinned old man
Oh Lord, it's hard to be HMBOL
But I'm LOLin the best that I can

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Is Melania on this trip or what

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Did not expect that position from him pre-presidency.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

lol

he's starting to talk like a w40k ork

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Jose posted:

he was in charge of the transition which means he knew flynn was compromised when hiring him

Knowing how dirty and completely and utterly without ethics Trump, Bannon, Kushner, Flynn, Sessions, etc are, it follows with solid logic that Pence is similarly amoral and in on the whole Russia collusion like the rest of them. Pence literally endangered the lives of innocent people as Governor by causing a HIV outbreak in a low-income Indiana county, solely because of a totally insane anti-abortion crusade. Dude does not give a gently caress, just like the vast majority of Trump's buddies. Honestly, I'll be shocked if the Russia investigation doesn't eventually find him sitting in on a couple of Flynn's meetings with Kislyak or whatever hilarious garbage.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

stop. it's ENUF

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

mono posted:

she is

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

mike12345 posted:

lol

he's starting to talk like a w40k ork

wait I know what red color does with orks, does yellow do something too?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

mono posted:

"Mom."

Melania looked up from her jigsaw puzzle. That same twinge of dread wracked her arms, her face, her breast.

"Mom, come here."

She closed her eyes, counted to five. Then she scooted the chair back from the $200,000 desk that Donald bought her. She stood up, slowly, and walked into the living room, her high heels clacking loudly and reverberating.

Barron was, once again, slumped against the couch, legs spread. The fly of his pants was down, boxer-briefs still snug around his waist.

"I want you to touch me again."

Melania stood still, locking her gaze with her son's.

And in the back of her head, she envisioned a world where Barron laughed, said he was joking, and asked if she wanted to go get some ice cream.

Or go to the movies.

Or see what's playing on Broadway.

"Hey mom, I wanna visit the MOMA. Will you take me?"

or even just

Can we get McDonald's?

But she stood there, she looking into his eyes, and he looking into hers, and her feeling the cold, wet, metallic, reptilian, innate logic of her husband's child drilling deep into her, reducing her to the most basic elements that would ever feed the most animalistic hungers this person could ever know.

So once again, Melania crossed the living room floor. And she reached down towards those boxer-briefs, ready to do what a mother must yet do again for a child such as Barron.

"No," he said.

And Melania stopped, and looked him in the eyes again.

"Do it with your mouth," he said.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"Mom."

Melania looked up from her jigsaw puzzle. That same twinge of dread wracked her arms, her face, her breast.

"Mom, come here."

She closed her eyes, counted to five. Then she scooted the chair back from the $200,000 desk that Donald bought her. She stood up, slowly, and walked into the living room, her high heels clacking loudly and reverberating.

Barron was, once again, slumped against the couch, legs spread. The fly of his pants was down, boxer-briefs still snug around his waist.

And in the back of her head, she envisioned a world where Barron laughed, said he was joking, and asked if she wanted to go get some ice cream.

Or go to the movies.

or even just

Can we get McDonald's?

But she stood there, she looking into his eyes, and he looking into hers, and her feeling the cold, wet, metallic, reptilian, innate logic of her husband's child drilling deep into her, reducing her to the most basic elements that would ever feed the most animalistic hungers this person could ever know.

So once again, Melania crossed the living room floor. And she reached down towards those boxer-briefs, ready to do what a mother must yet do again for a child such as Barron.

"No," he said.

:fap:

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:stare:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"Mom."

"Mom, come here."

Or go to the movies.

or even just

Can we get McDonald's?

"No," he said.

'Wait' he stammered. 'Put it on'

Melania tried to play dumb.

'I put what on?' she asked, coy

'The loving headscarf' Barron demanded, as his pants tent grew taller

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

mono posted:

hambowl

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"Mom."

"Mom, come here."

Or go to the movies.

or even just

Can we get McDonald's?

"No," he said.

loving 5'd :lol: :hmbol:

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

mono posted:

Hahahahaha :sadcoke:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Maybe writing slashfic about children is in bad taste? Maybe?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mr. President, do you now see what happens to this thread when it is deprived of your lols?

It doesn't wither and die. It thrashes, shakes, goes into withdrawal.

It goes into "Doobie's son has amazing DSLs" territory.

Think of the thread, Mr. President Doctor. Think of this thread.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

tao of lmao posted:

Maybe writing slashfic about children is in bad taste? Maybe?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
but seriously, back during inauguration i was making jokes about how barron can't be left alone in a room with small animals and how he's already choked out two dogs and a kitty and my wife gets on me like CHILDREN ARE SACRED. THEY ARE INNOCENT AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. and then i look at loving barron loving goddamn loving trump and i lol

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"Mom."

"Mom, come here."

Or go to the movies.

or even just

Can we get McDonald's?

"No," he said.

:stonklol:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I'm aware of that picture. That doesn't really excuse writing gross poo poo about a child. Use your head.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
barron's as much a child as 2 scoops is; you wanna die on this moron hill of defending the idiot incestuous child of the worst president ever?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Barron has an excuse.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
So who else is going down with Trump, cos I doubt he'll be going alone

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"Mom."

"Mom, come here."

Or go to the movies.

or even just

Can we get McDonald's?

"No," he said.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I AM THE TOILET posted:

barron's as much a child as 2 scoops is; you wanna die on this moron hill of defending the idiot incestuous child of the worst president ever?

I will defend against you writing lovely slashfic about a god drat child. Are you retarded?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"Hey, let's not write fanfiction about a kid's boner." A moron hill for idiots. Hmm yes.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
barron is kind of the only trump person you can't really pick on, since he's still a child and still has many years to become a full blown idiot like his brothers.

Melania is also okay-ish I guess... She hasn't really done any stupid things at all, has she?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Dizz posted:

barron is kind of the only trump person you can't really pick on, since he's still a child and still has many years to become a full blown idiot like his brothers.

Melania is also okay-ish I guess... She hasn't really done any stupid things at all, has she?

She married The Dolan, so...yes?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

tao of lmao posted:

I will defend against you writing lovely slashfic about a god drat child. Are you retarded?

fine, sorry. dropping it. i was mocking this inherently lovely dynasty of dipshits, and they all deserve it, but if you want to be the brave one to weave your way through all their horrible incestuous horseshit be the noble one, i'll accede.

it was wrong of me to write that whole stupid loving joke scene, and i am sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

I AM THE TOILET posted:

but seriously, back during inauguration i was making jokes about how barron can't be left alone in a room with small animals and how he's already choked out two dogs and a kitty

You are thinking of Huckabee's son