Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol urge to swirlie...

...rising...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

donald loving trump is the goddamned president. of The United States.

what in the sam hell lmfao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

we live in a friggin irl retard factory lmao

68 million doddering brain failures mashed their gangrenous diabetes fingers on his name. presumably intentionally

literally laubghing out loud at that bonkers idea

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

FIND NOW lol jesus christ

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

FIND NOW. NO VEGGIES. WANT CAKE.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

red19fire posted:

Lol. I just remembered I worked at one of trumps golf courses as a waiter for like 3 weeks in college. Most of the members were nice enough (for billion/millionaires), but their loving worthless kids took absolute joy in not tipping. It's one of trump's policies. I wonder if they just accept that about 1 in 10 meals contains some kind of bodily fluid.

Also lol: trump played golf there, caddies said he absolutely sucks but everyone has to pretend he's good or they'll be fired. Even members had to play poorly on purpose lest he kick them out.

haha we elected someone with the same megalomaniacal tendencies as the hereditary dictator of a literal fascist state

because he said some abooboo poo poo to dummies and olds

lmfao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Toadvine posted:

Hoisted by her orange retard

hahaha

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Runaktla posted:

Lol and he was still better than Clinton.

:frogout:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im not convinced anything will get him impeached at this point as long as he keeps signing poo poo for congress and his handlers making appointments and executive orders that make Team R campaign contributors cream themselves

the best part? all officials involved swore public oaths to uphold and protect the constitution lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

500 good dogs posted:

dont know why he didnt just legalize weed right away, all of the libs would be like "WOW GO TRUMP" and then stop caring about him and he can go about doing whatever he wants while the public are all getting stoned 24/7

because private prisons paid him & his people a shitload of money to crackdown on weed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

it's a pretty big lol for me too, as an american

same haha we're ratfucked in a garbage dump

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lol if u believe that old af clickbait hill article

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

bag em and tag em posted:

That scene from Rogue One at the end when the Death Star blast is expanding to engulf the protaganists and they just chillin on the beach to watch it. Only one of them says "It could have been worse, remember those emails?" And then they die.

haha

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hahaha

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

he was mad they were out of VANILLA dippin dots at the stadium, which is the most WASPY Rebublican thing to be mad about

god drat lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im lollin at ted cruz's stupid muppet face as he phone banked for the man who called his wife ugly from a global pulpit

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I just love how cavalier he was about admitting all of the poo poo surrounding the letter. A week later he's like "yeah I shat that essay out in about a minute flat while I was putting my shoes on, gently caress it, he pays me either way and he didn't ask me to write a truthful letter so I just put down whatever"

Then recently he admitted trump was taking that hair loss drug and was like "yeah, poo poo, I lied in that other letter, whatever, who the gently caress cares, it's not illegal so why should I give a poo poo??"

god drat where were the doctors like this when i was using, you know that fucker would let you deal oxy and xannies off your insurance

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/05/federal-trial-rasmea-odeh-immigration-fraud

yes i actually bothered to fact check some of this ny post article

also lol at the guardian calling a convicted terrorists who lied to get into the US an activist

whoa a left person did a thing bad?? nm trump is no longer inspires convulsive laughter

o wait na im still lollin out loud erryday

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

that scene from schindler'e list where the camp prisoners get huddled into the gas chamber. amidst all the worried chattering, one of the emaciated men mutters to another:

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

yeah but crazy radical left politics also p bad

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

idgaf about u posted:

Trump and The GOP are not Thomas Jefferson Republicans, they;re racists and corporate feudalists looking to enslave people and steal more money with your labour .

Jose posted:

a surprisingly coherent dare post lol

im agreeinf w/ dare

ttyl goona go check into the sike ward

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

its hilarious how narrow a margin there is between a trump tweet and a dare post

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Lifeglug posted:

If they banned trump's account would they also ban @potus to stop ban evasion

lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also the intelligence community haven't been "depoliticized" yet, remember? they would just fake trying to find the leaks and then leak more things!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i just remembered that Dubya still had the spine to show up in 2007 after Colbert just absolutely went full Norm McDonald on everything about him, his life, his administration, and his policies in 2006.

trump's handlers won't let him go even once lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

please alec

please

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

p sure its fake. i cant find it on twitter & the ol-tweet-n-delete isn't really oblammo's style

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Dr. Faustus posted:

Last Week Tonight's main segment was on the ACA, and it was so "OMFG I am so goddamn hosed" I'll take any lols I can get.

I am well and truly hosed, and I don't even have it as bad as so many others.

Um, lol!

heres a lol: its not too likely but california might unilaterally create no-foolin' single-payer for residents as a rage-fueled backlash against trump & congress which would be a hilarious own & good

like the bill is in the state assembly atm, all because _donald_j_trump_is_president_usa_ lmfao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

that'd be the "not too likely" part in the post i made that you diD"T READ APPARENTLY

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also there are exactly three people who live in colorado: wannabe cowboy hillfucks, rich dino-rear end neolib suburbanites, and ski bums, and only the first two vote on anything non-weed-related

so ueah im not surprised single payer got nuked at the ballot box

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

we got plenty of those three categories in CA too but we have other people as well. CO does not, 100% of residents fit one of those three categories

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Jose posted:

Donald Trump of all people destroyed 2 political dynasties when getting elected lol

god drat lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the well done steak thing is just such a great illustration of how this dude's never in his life been told "no" in any meaningful way until he assumed office, and it's breaking him body and mind haha

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Tumble posted:

i honestly don't understand how Trump can dress so loving schlubby. He can seriously hire the best tailors in the world (hell they're probably lining up around the block to tailor a suit for the president) but instead he wears stuff that fits like a goodwill suit

its gotta be his narcissism in play; he must believe that because he's Trump, everything he wears looks great and is in style.

yeah theres no way anyone close to him is going to risk being like "maybe your suits can be better"

i mean maybe bannon or spicer could survive that but they gotta spend all their capital keeping him from doing poo poo like accidentally nuking relations with china and israel via twitter lmgdboooo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Fasdar posted:

False. You forget all of the increasingly paranoid anti-authoritarians and radicals living in basement apartments up and down the front range. Also, all of the scientists and forest people.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

100% of [Colorado] residents fit one of those three categories

Fasdar posted:

increasingly paranoid anti-authoritarians and radicals living in basement apartments up and down the front range

OMGVBFLOL posted:

wannabe cowboy hillfucks

Fasdar posted:

scientists

OMGVBFLOL posted:

rich dino-rear end neolib suburbanites

Fasdar posted:

forest people

maybe its not the perfect fit i hyperbolically stated it to be, but come on, it's not like im far off lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like Elon is catching tons of flak for "participating with the Trump administration" for no real reason. Would you really rather have him take his ball and go home or would you rather have the guy there advocating for some semblance of sanity?

Without Musk there, the prospects for the future of solar power in the USA (for example) look way bleaker. Trump is not literally Hitler, the GOP is not literally the fascist party. It's okay lol.

Using that logic, by extension every single gov't employee is a collaborator quisling.

haha you think musk gives a poo poo about anything other than making money & seeking fame, you loving rube

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

god dammit you quoted me too fadt for my ninja eddit!! ban mordin 2017

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i jst typed some more poo poo about musk being an amoral actor but then i remembered this is the lol thread and that poo poo dont belong here

instead, here's a lol from the past:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-wilson-donald-trump-single-men

quote:

While explaining that he believes that Donald Trump's success in the Republican party does not mean that establishment conservatism is dying, GOP strategist Rick Wilson dismissed the "childless single men" who support Trump's presidential bid.

"The fact of the matter is, most of them are childless single men who masturbate to anime. They’re not real political players. These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity," Wilson said of Trump supporters on MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes."

bolding mine lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the multilayers of lols on that one, including that the gop establishment got loving rolled by those very weaboos haha

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i'm pretty "know the rules so you can be comfortable breaking them" when it comes to food. beef lets out some amazing maillard-reaction flavors when cooked through at high heat, but god drat dude thats why the good lord jesus gave us mongolian bbq and kebab/gyros and grilled hash and a million other delicious dishes. why you gotta gently caress up a steak, just order some beef stirfry or whatever, you own the entire resort you can order whatever you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Blow posted:

My neighbour just said to me that he likes Trump. (this is in Australia)

I'm like why?

He said "I hate the US"

:lol: