Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*flicks lights on and off*

im the president! im the president!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Speaking of Correspondents' Dinners, the dinner in which Obama roasted Trump for 10 minutes will be viewed as a historical turning point for this poo poo we're living in now

:lol:

been saying this for years

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

angerbeet posted:

watch Trump start a war lol

i already am, i hate it

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oprah?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Tumble posted:

actually it's Obama's fault for humiliating Trump at the press dinner and then again on a Late Night show. Trump probably would have wandered off to try and block nesting birds from his golf course and towers or some poo poo if Obama hadn't roasted him in front of everybody.

I bet that was the moment where Trump figured he could buy and lie his way to a presidency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&t=175s

This is it right here - this is the moment that proves that time travel is never going to happen in our lifetime because nobody Terminator-warped in and told Obama "Don't do it, this starts a timeline where Trump wins the presidency."

Seth Meyers certainly didn't help either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M&t=105s

You can see Trump visibly be totally unable to take a joke. He's in revenge mode.

hey. i just wanted to say you're correct.
also i am fishing for sympathy because i said while this happened "poo poo, trump is gonna run for president now just to clown obama"
and i regret saying it, maybe i willed it to happen

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the year of the four presidents

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you ever wash that wig?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

make the miami marlins great again

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*trump deftly grasps the handrail of the people mover at the airport, afraid to move, as he slides like nosferatu at 2mph for the entire 135 seconds*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im currently lolling very hard about the thought of teaching this period of history as a course one day in the future

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the president hasnt even gotten a dog yet = monster

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the man who endorsed the pizza hut big new yorker is now the president

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trump steaks

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nice. confirmed lol.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

we're attacking mosul in 4 months

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hes gonna trade jobs with sean spicer

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Minimalist Program posted:

I hope the Trumpster hangs on until the White House Correspondents' dinner.

hope he does a magic show

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

MiracleFlare posted:

"And for my final trick tonight, I'm going to make another country disappear!"
" :supaburn: "

id clap (i will be very drunk when this happens)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

so i take it thats pretty much how duterte press conferences go, too

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

check out how much fox censored this:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/16/transcript-president-trumps-press-conference.html

(13:27:47) QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) said today that you have big intellectual margins (inaudible) 300 or more (ph), or 350 (ph) electoral (ph) votes President Obama about 365 (OFF-MIKE)

(CROSSTALK) TRUMP: Yeah

(13:28:09) QUESTION: Obama (OFF-MIKE) 426 on (OFF-MIKE). So why should Americans..

(13:28:13 ) (CROSSTALK) TRUMP: ...I'm skipping that information, I don't know, I was just given (ph) we had a very, very big margin

(13:28:17) QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) why should Americans trust you (OFF-MIKE) the information (OFF-MIKE)?

(13:28:24) TRUMP: Well, I don't know, I was given that information. I was given -- I actually, I've seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory, do you agree with that? OK thank you, that's..

(13:28:35 ) (CROSSTALK) TRUMP: Go ahead Sir, yes?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lol'd again, sorry.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Professor SJW posted:

this post-truth poo poo is unironically 100% the thing that will lead to the destruction of this country. like, it's happening right now.

yes.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Yer Burnt posted:

Meanwhile in Italy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0dox4l09o
(4:45-5:00 is a highlight)

i was gonna sickly burn you for posting some long rear end crap but this float is loving amaaaaaaazing

LOTS of lols here!!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

the president of the united states of america
for 4 years

ha ha, you said for for

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hi im the president, im old, i watch morning news shows and the price is right

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trump reminds me of the guy in o brother where art thou

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this LOL is kind of out in left field but stay with me for a second

what if there really are aliens at area 51 and trump has to meet them

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

bag em and tag em posted:

No, no, Grandpa, you have to stay and sign the bill. No, I know Jeopardy starts in ten minutes but we can record it. Yes. Yes we can record stuff now or you can watch it on your iPad later. Yes, I will help you get to the Google so you can find it.

yesss donald... we'll "teevo" it....

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

bag em and tag em posted:

No, no, Grandpa, you have to stay and sign the bill. No, I know Jeopardy starts in ten minutes but we can record it. Yes. Yes we can record stuff now or you can watch it on your iPad later. Yes, I will help you get to the Google so you can find it.

ALSO you fuckin cant find up to date jeopardy episodes on the internet, ANYWHERE
your post made me VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i just lolled because i imagiened trump getting lost and ending up in that room in the white house where they use to store old cheese

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im alex jones and im invalidating

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oprah 2020

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

fuckin elect oprah!!!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oprah / muir 2020

sponsored by cbs and abc

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Are there any famous/recent cases of paid protestors? I mean, I know they're all just saying that to dismiss the real protestors, but I'm curious if it's ever been reality

this poo poo happens all the time where its basically a near-100% guarantee that every rally has staff

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/crowd-hiring-politics-campaign-2016/399002/

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Are there any famous/recent cases of paid protestors? I mean, I know they're all just saying that to dismiss the real protestors, but I'm curious if it's ever been reality

and it also happens in reverse

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-toronto-g20-riot-fraud-undercover-police-engaged-in-purposeful-provocation/19928

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

basically everything is smoke and mirrors, and always has been

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trump going to the un is going to be very lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dizz posted:

It's really cool that Trump is allowed to do all of this stuff without Senate, congress, or anyone to really stop him or interfere.

lol

im telling him to stop!