Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
i just lolled but it was kind of a sad lol. how do i get rid of my empathy so I can enjoy this more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
i want to lol but i still find it hard to not care about the blatant injustice, lies and sheer psychotic lunacy of this situation. how do i abandon all hope of basic human decency so i can lol more. how do i get rid of my cares? please help me goons

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
the guy who says "you're fired!" on a reality show and calls everyone a loser is the president of the united states, lol

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
just lolled again. can't wait to keep this thread alive for the next four 8 years

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol trump is afraid of the danger 5 year old girls pose to our nation. Hahaha

I wouldn't be so hasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
lol trump is causing so much chaos right now he's gonna sneak some ulterior poo poo through and nobody's gonna notice lmao

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
there's too much... every day there is something new and it just won't stop... can't you idiots see? he's trying to lol us to death!

stop lolling if you want to live !!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I want to lol but I have two young daughters and this isn't really funny.

you hosed up, lol