Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

l
m
a
o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

what lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Donald Trump will make the world of Fist of the North Star real and it loving owns

gonna form an anime biker gang in the ruins of seattle, gonna deny villagers access to the one well in town, gonna get wrecked by some traveling muscled man and his band of precocious child soldiers

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SniperWoreConverse posted:

it's been shortened too so you have to copy the url then copy the part past the '
gotta copy twice

fixed lol

lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lime Tonics posted:

haha

In scheduling the announcement for 8 p.m., Trump is diverging from the approach of his predecessors, who introduced Supreme Court nominees in daytime press events. And in a move reminiscent of Trump’s experience as host of NBC reality show “The Apprentice,” CNN reported Tuesday that the top two candidates for the Supreme Court seat — Neil Gorsuch and Thomas Hardiman — have traveled to Washington, D.C. ahead of the announcement.

ABC, CBS, and NBC will air live special broadcasts at 8 p.m. ET anchored by George Stephanopoulos, Scott Pelley, and Lester Holt, respectively. Fox will switch over to coverage from cable-news operation Fox News.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/donald-trump-supreme-court-1201974488/

shits hosed yo.

lmao

I don't know what else to say about this, he is literally handling vital announcements about the future of the country like a reality TV show

just lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
every fuckin' day I turn on NPR on my drive in and I lol at the fact it just keeps getting worse

I need to start investing in Big Back-alley Abortions, I think that's going to be a booming industry here soon

and yeah charter schools lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Oscar Wild posted:

Hi, broker? Id like to buy 100 shares of M&B Hangers. What? It's not a public company? But they're the only fully domestic hanger company in the US!

I wonder if it's possible to short-sell women's rights, that seems like a good path to early retirement

Flesh Forge posted:

oh right they're going to defund NPR aren't they lol

lol

can't wait till my local NPR becomes 94.9 KEAG, THE EAGLE, bringing you today's top real news stories without lieberal biases

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

right?

lmao at everything

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Jerry Falwell lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
every time I see more than 10 or so unread posts for this thread I think, gently caress, what now

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dial-a-Dog posted:

If there's anyone writing history books afterwards, they're going to have to start the section on WW3 quoting tweets

twitter screenshots are going to show up in history textbooks, aren't they

god drat it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Flesh Forge posted:

They will send all their cane toads here lol

fuckin pepes EVERYWHERE

lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

WATCH THE DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS OF CAPITALISM AND SOCIETAL RETARDATION ACTING THROUGH AN ORANGE NARCISSIST START A loving WAR

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
there is always more, and it is always worse

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Drunk off my rear end and lolling at the fact that we're heading for the elimination of the EPA, loving lmao

we are so beyond hosed it's unfathomable, like can you imagine the conversations going on at the whitehouse right now behind his back

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

the secretary of defense has been quoted about wondering about resigning lol

I still haven't fully processed all of this and this is just so weird

Like I've only been paying serious attention to politics since the 2004 election, has there ever been anything this profoundly hosed up? Nixon maybe?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zzulu posted:

yall wanted "change" with obama, that's what he promised and he did nothing

Now trump is giving you change. He is going to lead us into a new tomorrow

It occurred to me the other day that this was totally some motherfucker with a monkey's paw

"Monkey paw", they said, "I wish we had a president who actually, on day one, makes good on his campaign promises. I want a president who actually delivers on what he says on the campaign trail, and sticks to his guns."

The index finger curls, and here we are

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
literally cannot wait to see trump's superbowl tweets

brady got sacked twice. sad!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol weak, come on get mad about your friend brady-san

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

XMNN posted:

imagine if 9/11 happened today, those children would be reading my pet goat to the president

lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I'm still "laughing out loud" but it's more of a labored, terrified grunting noise than a traditional laugh

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

thathonkey posted:

speaking of not knowing the inner workings of the white house, they mean quite literally - i read an article about how some aides wanted a meeting at the WH but didnt know how to work the light system in the room so they just had it in the dark

lol

loving lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

he can't read them though lol

our president, the president of the country in which I reside, cannot read

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

cnut posted:

LOL, you can't make this poo poo up!

"Rudy Giuliani and Elaine Chao paid by ‘cult-like’ Iranian group to give speeches"

http://nypost.com/2017/02/05/rudy-giuliani-and-elaine-chao-paid-by-cult-like-iranian-group-to-give-speeches/

lol what the

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

hooooly poo poo lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I mean, this is a silly meme someone made, but take a moment to realize that this is the world we live in, where this joke makes sense, and can be made

lmao!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Moridin920 posted:

ahahahahahahaha

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/us/politics/betsy-devos-education-secretary-confirmed.html

ahahahahahahahahahaha oh poo poo i'm glad i don't have kids lmao

i'm starting to lose my ability to lol at this now

when is it going to collapse already, I'm tired of all this edging

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Toadvine posted:

America is gonna be radioactive ash in two generations lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

gently caress thread was locked so i had to format the images myself

Trump: *squints at post for a few minutes, tilting head side to side* Steve, what does this say?
Bannon: It says "Slam dunk", sir.
Trump: Slam dunk. Good. I like that.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lil Peeler posted:

Holy poo poo I had no idea. I literally got my discharge papers from IRR yesterday. Maybe I should take out a nice fat home loan and move to the carribean.

My brother in law is on track to get out of the army in the next few months and thank loving god for that, unless they find some way to yank him back in

I mean if it even takes a few months to get this shitstorm started

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Blazing Ownager posted:

This is hilarious, the guy gives a good argument and then he gets staggered by being hit with questions so stupid he doesn't know how to deal with them.

It's like one of those pro l337 fighting game players that get staggered by button mashers just by doing things so dumb you can't anticipate them.

lol

thanks for posting that flesh forge that was actually really interesting to listen to

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol that we elected a retarded idiot who likes to ramble about himself and whatever he saw on Fox news last night and now the other world leaders have to talk to him

it's like when the boss hires their retarded cousin to come be in some important role and everyone has to work with them and it's horrible because wtf can you do

you can lol is what you can do

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
jesus christ is it seriously going to be like this every day until he's impeached / actually makes it through his first four years [lmao]

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

i think its unfair to blame liberals for this and actually blame the democrats for being incredibly poo poo at everything

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

just pump the dudes full of morphine a most merciful death

well that hardly allows us to relish in one last bit of revenge against the criminal now does it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

scrubs season six posted:

I want to become gay and dead.

gay death is certain