Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

what is this administration doing about goblins gobljms gobljna hlnonns gobkina govepons glinske goblind gobkhhd goubkns goinels hobjnls glbjnibe gobline

sleepin in my bed

that sounds like a landlord issue imo maybe get a new mattress n clean ur goon hovel

e: president donzl k trunt did a reverse benghazi, killing an 8 yr old American girl whose favorite food was barbecue, the kind of BBQ you prefer, and mangoes

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 01:49 on Feb 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

what is this administration doing about goblins gobljms gobljna hlnonns gobkina govepons glinske goblind gobkhhd goubkns goinels hobjnls glbjnibe gobline

sleepin in my bed

President Cloud the people are asking you to sign the Bustin Relief Act, it's the right thing to do

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the legislature has been signalling support w such measures as a resolution supporting buttigieg in his efforts to stop matt lauer from turning invisible and commanding gobplins goblimsv glbojbr fobljne gobljbs gonkjbr goblmibs goinsbloins goblibs goblins hoblibf gobljvd to sleep in my bed and resolution affirming that we mean actual literal goblins and not Jews or something not to mention the if you just tell me the frequency this hell can finally be over for both of us, kevin act of 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sorry, its kenneth

ive fired the intern responsible for the error

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I am the state of the art

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
before ur tenure is up madame president may i suggest u award cumshitter the C-SPAM medal of freedom for letters... :hai:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

before ur tenure is up madame president may i suggest u award cumshitter the C-SPAM medal of freedom for letters... :hai:

aye

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Where's Joementum

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Where's Joementum

he's hiking trails in vermont, hoping to be the next person to spot hillary

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

*fills the big glass bong with bicardi 151*

*your lungs burst into flame*

you know im fire, hun

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

that sounds like a landlord issue imo maybe get a new mattress n clean ur goon hovel

e: president donzl k trunt did a reverse benghazi, killing an 8 yr old American girl whose favorite food was barbecue, the kind of BBQ you prefer, and mangoes

the best barbecue is nite crew

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

petition to rename C-SPAM from "The goblins nest" to "built on an indian burial ground"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you know im fire, hun

ok
then burn me up
:wink:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

redneck nazgul posted:

petition to rename C-SPAM from "The goblins nest" to "built on an indian burial ground"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

redneck nazgul posted:

*scrawls "Ed Balls" on it hundreds of times*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

redneck nazgul posted:

DAPL af

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Strictly Come Posting, featuring Sir Edward J Balls

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

Strictly Come Posting, featuring Sir Edward J Balls

crazy question but do u have any sway in the UK to possibly make that a reality?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

crazy question but do u have any sway in the UK to possibly make that a reality?

I'm queen Elizabeth irl

so no :sigh:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

you can buy an acct and dm him on twitter or email him at ed@edballs.com (or maybe its ed@edballs.co.uk ? ict) or just call him at +44 (0)207 420 9682

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

I'm queen Elizabeth irl

so no :sigh:

Seen

how about the cspam last supper pic w/ ur official letterhead...Mailed to his address at the JFK school of government at Harvard

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im going under the knife as of 12pm EST for a routine procedure and will apparently be given Michael Jackson's fav sleeping medication for that so in my brief absence (or unlikely demise) pls swear in Lastgirl as C-SPAM attorney general until im able to post coherently once again...ty and namaste~ :patriot:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

im going under the knife as of 12pm EST for a routine procedure and will apparently be given Michael Jackson's fav sleeping medication for that so in my brief absence (or unlikely demise) pls swear in Lastgirl as C-SPAM attorney general until im able to post coherently once again...ty and namaste~ :patriot:

stay safe leonard j crabbs ghost :patriot:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

:ohdear: i hope they manage to get the stick out!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

stay safe leonard j crabbs ghost :patriot:

(x-posted from nctv)

quote:

idk im goin to drop some Rx benzos in about an hour and im p sure by the time i arrive u could be firing a machine gun at me and i wouldnt give a gently caress less thb

so believe me im def in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNgJPIwg5Mc

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we all believe your story that you fell on it

good luck!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

good luck!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

good luck!

felt m8

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mariana Horchata posted:

"Again"?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

LOL

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

Aye

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CRAZY CLOUD

WE WANT YOU TO COME OUT OF THE MANSION AND COME TO THE SENATE

WE HAVE A PETITION FOR YOU TO SIGN

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

redneck nazgul posted:

CRAZY CLOUD

WE WANT YOU TO COME OUT OF THE MANSION AND COME TO THE SENATE

WE HAVE A PETITION FOR YOU TO SIGN

hey guys what's going on in this senate

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Now, where could my pipe be...

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:ese: :chef: :ese: :chef: :ese: :chef: :ese: :chef: :ese: :chef: :ese: :chef:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

Now, where could my pipe be...

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

stay safe and come hang in my chambers instead and roast marshmallows with me on the fireplace using thai sticks while we listen to groovy music and dope beats :taco:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

stay safe and come hang in my chambers instead and roast marshmallows with me on the fireplace using thai sticks while we listen to groovy music and dope beats :taco:

i'm astral projecting there in spirit form b/c unfortunately my physical incarnation has afk poo poo 2 do today:hai:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

i'm astral projecting there in spirit form b/c unfortunately my physical incarnation has afk poo poo 2 do today:hai:

fine by me just watch ur 6

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i'm craving tacos
:yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

fine by me just watch ur 6

:hai: