Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i figuted the ebtire mansioon was carved from a ginormous block of cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh gently caress i forgot to get in on the apoc world game because i didnt bookmark the thread yaaaaauuugh

madame presidente how will you remedy this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the image of a rotting cheese palace made me think of a post trumpocalyppse btw

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

as we have no other place to make petitions, I'm going to make a proposal to the current policy of the standing C-SPAM administration.

RESCIND THE PROLIX CLAUSE OVER THE MARXISM THREAD

this one is clear and simple: forbid Baloogan from probating people for typing large chunks of text. in addition, we don't have to post goddamn anime just to justify our posts. if passed, Baloogan is to back off from probating people. if denied, well, we have to continue posting catgirls to post blocks of text.

it's a pretty simple proposal at heart, so, here it goes!

madame prez id advise afaunat this unless you reqyire any huge chunja of text to also be 3d and where possible animated

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i move that migf be forbidden from posting on any page where any poster has mentioned Israel, Palestine, food, or chicago

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

Special Clause: This rule can be overruled if MIGF starts a Sim City lets play thread and updates it weekly.

lmebo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this amwndment process is getting out of contril!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its actually forever, check the probe msg

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

plz we are a sub sub forum of immigrants

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if we only let in cool and good posters wr wouldnt have anyone to shoot poop words at for hilarious burns

plwase dont make us stop sprayong poop burns

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the awful cspam lmao union

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

this is a fun idea

you mean something on top of not having to read his shite as president pence electrocuted my balls with a car battery? That's a pretty fab prize already but I'll think of something even biglier

the prize should be naming rights for the cutest of Beyoncé's twins

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

oh in that case, in acknowledgment of her posting service and dedication to enriching the culture of our fine community,

pending approval of the cabinet, i nominate taylor swift to be c-spam ambassador to japan, a very big-league job with no responsibilities but allowing her to post one (1) non-hentai anime picture a day without it counting as a probate-worthy offense

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

if it were up to me all threads would have the

wait

do it

we need a presidential proclamation declaring a subsubforum federal holiday, the feast of suq madiq, patron saint of donation gangtags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LIzX5CT8U

And on that day, you change all the thread tags

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i novate thoguh for shuttin his yap

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

I mean I can give you a reason but I'm also caring on the internet now and I try not to do that

so n/m :shobon:

low energy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i move for an executive decree: trump bad

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

madame president i got a serious proposal

every month one to three cspam posters should each nominate a charity and make a small gangtag, and if you donate to the charity they mom's that month you get the gangtag (they should be small, like 50px wide,sothey dont clog up yr av pane)

collrct six charity gangtags and trade them in for.....a big gangtag!!!!! or maybe you could work something out w the mods, like a custom plat icon or a brightly colored userbame or a xtra big av or w/e, im just the ideas guy someone else start the wiki

the nominating posters shouldnt be the same every month, spread that joy around to many posters. nomunating process is left to yr executive disxretion

but the basic idea in summary: every month aim the cspam donation hose at new charities, and earn prizes!!!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ibroughy my new ftiends

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what is this administration doing about goblins gobljms gobljna hlnonns gobkina govepons glinske goblind gobkhhd goubkns goinels hobjnls glbjnibe gobline

sleepin in my bed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*nodding w increasing force until its indistinguishable from a seizure*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the legislature has been signalling support w such measures as a resolution supporting buttigieg in his efforts to stop matt lauer from turning invisible and commanding gobplins goblimsv glbojbr fobljne gobljbs gonkjbr goblmibs goinsbloins goblibs goblins hoblibf gobljvd to sleep in my bed and resolution affirming that we mean actual literal goblins and not Jews or something not to mention the if you just tell me the frequency this hell can finally be over for both of us, kevin act of 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sorry, its kenneth

ive fired the intern responsible for the error

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

so is the rest of the government dead now from alcohol poisoning

doesn't that make baloogan designated survivor because uh

I don't want to get deported to GBS :ohdear: