Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
free crazy cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
where's our loving president?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

I'm hungover n I'm gonna get drunk again god bless

:same:

buenos dias presidente crazy cloud

if u need me ill be in my chambers :okpos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNrA-22cOQ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

i move that migf be forbidden from posting on any page where any poster has mentioned Israel, Palestine, food, or chicago

Special Clause: This rule can be overruled if MIGF starts a Sim City lets play thread and updates it weekly.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

my administration is already more stable and less scandalridden than @potus lamo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Requesting Al! create a new ANTIFAS gang tang for all ACLU donors...C-SPAM needs a black bloc

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

yes, definitely

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

thread closed after days of voting resulting in PASSAGE of the Lock Him Up act by 76% aye 24 % nay lock his rear end up 14088 hours gulag :getin:

:redhammer:

:byewhore:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Johnny Joestar posted:

hell, i'd prefer that over the one i have now

ya either that or im going rogue and making a Teen Vogue gang tag for my self

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6ZWa4X_PE

the executive mansion is a snail's house :aaaaa:

Hail crazy cloud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToMKAxLC9Ik&t=190s

:shroom:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 22:15 on Feb 2, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

i move to filibuster the powerball ban

Aye, in favor and dissent w/r/t any politically motivated disciplinary actions taken against 'POWERBALL' (Taylor Swift) and see any further actions that aren't in clear violation of the C-SPAM subforum law as unconstitutional per the 1st amendment. :redhammer: :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEH_ms8d1ws

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

The authoritarian left once again at work

[STATEMENT REDACTED]

Somebody has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Feb 4, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

you say that, but ive got roy orbison coming over soon and im going to need a lot of clingfilm

mercy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Relevant Tangent posted:

If you haven't already, get like a pound of vacuum-sealed weed, because good drugs are going to be the first thing to go after the apocalypse.

That's fine, my pal is currently converting their walk in closet to a grow room :q:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Turdfuzz posted:

we need to start locking the door

nah we don't do that here

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Mariana Horchata
The Office of the Attorney General - C-SPAM

Memorandum 419

:420: FYI :420:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 21:14 on Feb 9, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

vs.

hmmm tough choice...

felt m8?
\

:redhammer:

P.S. go gently caress urself jeff sessions, u can silence one of our senators but can't touch our :420: cause we'll make that shiet grow like fkn kudzu if u even try to step to us. pls either drop dead or go back to ur plantation in alabama, sit on ur veranda and try rubbing one out while fantasizing that the ppl doing ur landscaping are ur slaves picking ur fkn shiety whitey cop crops...

rear end in a top hat

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 22:20 on Feb 9, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Coastal elites itt

Baloogan posted:

best weed in the world is grown in british columbia

lol beasters were OK and very plentiful as the USA was getting flooded with it back during the Bush days when :420: was still entirely an underground criminal enterprise...certainly much better than anything coming from Central America tho... :ese:

But nowadays, particularly in the free states, the best weed is always locally grown weed - genetics are what really matters instead of geography, especially when growing indoors with hydroponics. Export weed is more often than not being sent off to be wholesaled thousands of miles away for a reason (and these days it comes from NorCal not BC).

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my accept my deepest apologies as i will not be able to attend due to illness...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
before ur tenure is up madame president may i suggest u award cumshitter the C-SPAM medal of freedom for letters... :hai:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

Strictly Come Posting, featuring Sir Edward J Balls

crazy question but do u have any sway in the UK to possibly make that a reality?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

I'm queen Elizabeth irl

so no :sigh:

Seen

how about the cspam last supper pic w/ ur official letterhead...Mailed to his address at the JFK school of government at Harvard

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im going under the knife as of 12pm EST for a routine procedure and will apparently be given Michael Jackson's fav sleeping medication for that so in my brief absence (or unlikely demise) pls swear in Lastgirl as C-SPAM attorney general until im able to post coherently once again...ty and namaste~ :patriot:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

stay safe leonard j crabbs ghost :patriot:

(x-posted from nctv)

quote:

idk im goin to drop some Rx benzos in about an hour and im p sure by the time i arrive u could be firing a machine gun at me and i wouldnt give a gently caress less thb

so believe me im def in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNgJPIwg5Mc

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

we all believe your story that you fell on it

good luck!

felt m8

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

LOL

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

Now, where could my pipe be...

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

stay safe and come hang in my chambers instead and roast marshmallows with me on the fireplace using thai sticks while we listen to groovy music and dope beats :taco:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

i'm astral projecting there in spirit form b/c unfortunately my physical incarnation has afk poo poo 2 do today:hai:

fine by me just watch ur 6

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fluffie and baloogan <3 4 ever

I endorse ur recommendation

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

hello indigi is making GBS threads up the Trump thread with pro nk bullshit and really bad posts can someone deploy nukes or something

Not saying this has to happen just asking questions here

e: nm the situation resolved itself. ed balls

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

so is the rest of the government dead now from alcohol poisoning

doesn't that make baloogan designated survivor because uh

I don't want to get deported to GBS :ohdear:

ive been out and mobile since 7:30am despite 4hrs sleep after casually drinking jameson and burning oil all nite long...hey it's the weekend man and ill be damned if im gonna be camped out here anxiously awaiting the next trump tweet and discussing how doomed we are and/or other bunch of stupid crap that will cast a pall over my brief two day respite from labour - fk em, ya gotta remember to worry about ur own self too ya kno...

• Locked thread