Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I wish offer an amendment to this proposal to include literally every other topic as well.

Seconded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
we did it everyone. the system works

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The system works! :shobon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

this is a fun idea

you mean something on top of not having to read his shite as president pence electrocuted my balls with a car battery? That's a pretty fab prize already but I'll think of something even biglier

permaban

you know in your heart that's the payoff

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hello yes I have a resume are you currently hiring

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hi is there a place I can submit a petition to have Yug probed on sight if he posts in C-SPAM

so far I have

uh

one signature

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

chokes as much as id like to be your personal hunting falcon, the scream of nitecreeeeeeeeew heard by my prey well above the forest canopy only seconds before it is taken, im gonna need a reason

I mean I can give you a reason but I'm also caring on the internet now and I try not to do that

so n/m :shobon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

not even a little wrongthink 2 punish???? Thats no fun

if I see somethin I'll say somethin (by clicking report)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

low energy

sad!!!!

:smith:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Relevant Tangent posted:

He's happy the Patriots won.

also I'm p sure he likes Duke

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

poo poo I'm out of plastic wrap. I just made a bunch of delicious roasted veggies to last me the rest of the week, but I go through so much plastic wrap making and portioning out pot brownies I can never keep enough in the house. I should add plastic wrap to my Trumpocalypse prepper stash along with the dried beans and lentils and rice and whisky, good reminder.

CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Helsing posted:

Pro-tip: weed is a plant, you can grow more of it if you've got seeds.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

i literally don't understand if ppl realize what a mistake they're making not living in california. i've lived in a bunch of places around the world and you really can't gently caress with sunshine beaches burritos n weed

with all due respect Mr. President you've clearly never been to Hawaii

mild temperatures, sun, ocean, rad people, and you can nite crew post during the day

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hey quit it

stop

not cool man, this is bugging me

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

executive decree: dorbled trimp status: insanely bad

*approval ratings skyrocket to 145% percent*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I missed the party :(

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

what is this administration doing about goblins gobljms gobljna hlnonns gobkina govepons glinske goblind gobkhhd goubkns goinels hobjnls glbjnibe gobline

sleepin in my bed

President Cloud the people are asking you to sign the Bustin Relief Act, it's the right thing to do

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

redneck nazgul posted:

petition to rename C-SPAM from "The goblins nest" to "built on an indian burial ground"

*scrawls "Ed Balls" on it hundreds of times*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hello indigi is making GBS threads up the Trump thread with pro nk bullshit and really bad posts can someone deploy nukes or something

Not saying this has to happen just asking questions here

e: nm the situation resolved itself. ed balls

Chokes McGee has issued a correction as of 15:13 on Mar 17, 2017

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
so is the rest of the government dead now from alcohol poisoning

doesn't that make baloogan designated survivor because uh

I don't want to get deported to GBS :ohdear:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mariana Horchata posted:

ive been out and mobile since 7:30am despite 4hrs sleep after casually drinking jameson and burning oil all nite long...hey it's the weekend man and ill be damned if im gonna be camped out here anxiously awaiting the next trump tweet and discussing how doomed we are and/or other bunch of stupid crap that will cast a pall over my brief two day respite from labour - fk em, ya gotta remember to worry about ur own self too ya kno...

cspam hasn't been the same since they opened a McDonald's in the white house

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

absolutely gorgeous! congrats to rushi, for really capturing the je ne sais quoi of the administration!

*looks at burning dumpster outside*

I mean usually arson is illegal but hey

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hello, I'm calling the CSPAM switchboard today about the current state of the senate.

I want to express my support for bustin. Bustin is an integral part of the senate for keeping freaky ghost men in check. In addition, many constituents—myself included—are of the opinion that bustin makes us feel good. Please do not end bustin as it may very well destabilize our government past the point of no return.

Thank you, gods bless, and ed balls.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

Epic High Five, head of the C-SPAM Ministry of Truth, can confirm, but it is my view that Truckin' and Fuckin' are the twin pillars of the vibrant community here that we all hold so dear. I will bitterly and vehemently oppose any and all attempts to end bustin'. Thank you for taking time to express your view, it is only through sincere and open communication that representative democracy can flourish. Namaste.

Thanks! Oh and a #6 with curly fries please

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

coming right up!

*approval rating shoots up to Steiner math levels*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
sure let's put a huge ape in the white house what could go wrong

*looks at Trump*