Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

bring your own yellowcake

bring your own byob before donald truck revers bengahzis you like he murdered that girl that seal and that really fancy chopper that was worth solving hunger for decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

*fills the big glass bong with bicardi 151*

*your lungs burst into flame*

you know im fire, hun

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

that sounds like a landlord issue imo maybe get a new mattress n clean ur goon hovel

e: president donzl k trunt did a reverse benghazi, killing an 8 yr old American girl whose favorite food was barbecue, the kind of BBQ you prefer, and mangoes

the best barbecue is nite crew

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

crazy question but do u have any sway in the UK to possibly make that a reality?

you can buy an acct and dm him on twitter or email him at ed@edballs.com (or maybe its ed@edballs.co.uk ? ict) or just call him at +44 (0)207 420 9682

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

im going under the knife as of 12pm EST for a routine procedure and will apparently be given Michael Jackson's fav sleeping medication for that so in my brief absence (or unlikely demise) pls swear in Lastgirl as C-SPAM attorney general until im able to post coherently once again...ty and namaste~ :patriot:

:ohdear: i hope they manage to get the stick out!

• Locked thread