Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It's cool that the mansion is open to the public like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(its frozen piss)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

fuckin felt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

oh gently caress i forgot to get in on the apoc world game because i didnt bookmark the thread yaaaaauuugh

madame presidente how will you remedy this

theres still time squizz and i will be personally offended if u dont

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

I'm hungover n I'm gonna get drunk again god bless

thats your prerogative mr prez. im gonna make u a proper seal when i get a chance mr prez

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

*barking seal noises *

*at first like the ocean animal*

*it then becomes apparent that i just only know half the words to kiss from a rose*

There to a tower on sea
You the on dark of
Love a that's high not pill
But you that it
My become
And light you can't seen?

Baby, compare to kiss a on grey
Ooo, more get you, stranger feels,
Now your is bloom
A hits gloom the

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

If this bill is unanimously approved by the cabinet I will lol and sign it

approved

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

felt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

logikv9 posted:

oh and for the touch of :perfect:

boosted rolling off of probation will now be the 2nd most tragic of the three tragic things that happened on 9/11

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i am officially naming lastgirl the director of the AVALANCHE branch of the office of art and sigs and stuff or whatever we called it (waves palmetto branch or whatever in an official looking matter)

by the way crazycloud, what were the three additional cabinet appointments i asked 4 for lindsay graham,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

4 things!! 9/11, Benghazi, Abuelita's Pneumonia, Free Boosted

unless you were omitting actual 9/11 from the list in which case that's fair not tragic we had it coming lol

i was omitting 9/11 and either benghazi or the pneumonia depending on yer preference and adding the 9/11 coup of the democratically elected Salvador allende (#1)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

i move to filibuster the powerball ban

i second, return powerball to her rightful home, cspam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The authoritarian left once again at work

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

logikv9 posted:

if i edit the thread title i end up losing the MODS thread tag since i made the thread initially somewhere else

if it were up to me all threads would have the

wait

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry sir, we're not sure how he got past the guards at the front gate but believe me the morning supervisor has been dealt with and we have detained though for questioning

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

after extensive interrogation, sir, it turns out he was the head of security that you hired yourself

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Please stop listing the names of power metal bands I was in back in the 80s.

don't forget dickwater

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

hi is there a place I can submit a petition to have Yug probed on sight if he posts in C-SPAM

so far I have

uh

one signature

chokes as much as id like to be your personal hunting falcon, the scream of nitecreeeeeeeeew heard by my prey well above the forest canopy only seconds before it is taken, im gonna need a reason

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

not even a little wrongthink 2 punish???? Thats no fun

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you say that, but ive got roy orbison coming over soon and im going to need a lot of clingfilm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ok you guys were right im sorry i ever doubted you

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

i literally don't understand if ppl realize what a mistake they're making not living in california. i've lived in a bunch of places around the world and you really can't gently caress with sunshine beaches burritos n weed

if thats the case then why do californians all want to come up here, to pdx

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

madame president i got a serious proposal

every month one to three cspam posters should each nominate a charity and make a small gangtag, and if you donate to the charity they mom's that month you get the gangtag (they should be small, like 50px wide,sothey dont clog up yr av pane)

collrct six charity gangtags and trade them in for.....a big gangtag!!!!! or maybe you could work something out w the mods, like a custom plat icon or a brightly colored userbame or a xtra big av or w/e, im just the ideas guy someone else start the wiki

the nominating posters shouldnt be the same every month, spread that joy around to many posters. nomunating process is left to yr executive disxretion

but the basic idea in summary: every month aim the cspam donation hose at new charities, and earn prizes!!!!!!!

you should seriously pm logik about this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

can the meat eaters grill have meat is murder spray-painted on it and several flyers and also a QR code that takes you to that one video where the guys are beating the poo poo out of the cow that got its foot trapped in a grille in the floor

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what do alert moderators quote?????????? im in suspense here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

got a steaming bowl of anti-pesto here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nah thanks that poo poo makes me jittery as hell, just point me to the keg.

unfortunately the keg is vodka and sugar free monster

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

manufacture of sugar free monster should be claassified as a war crime i m o

keg's in the kegerator that's a good idea so now it's here thru the power of imagination

i went to and then dropped out of a pac10 college so at least 80% of my convos included the word kegerator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

Dearest C-SPAM,

It's been an honor and a joy to serve as president of our fine subforum these past three months. You're as a group the smartest and most talented and funniest and most depraved people I know.

The world has gone completely insane, at least by appearances, or it's always been, and its underlying insanity has been laid bare by the ascension of the orange rapist to the bully pulpit. As such the sense of community here is not to be underestimated or undervalued. As self-selected paid members of a dead gay comedy forum this is a pretty unusual niche place to begin with. C-SPAM could have been a lot of things.

C-SPAM didn't have to become what it is, you, all of us together, have made it what it is through the shared experiences we have had as reality has literally disintegrated before our very eyes. The 2016 Presidential election is going to be viewed in retrospect, ultimately, if there are people around to view it in retrospect 5 or 10 years down the road, as ten times the black swan event that 9/11 was. It's impossible to overstate how radically the world has changed and continues to change literally every single day by the hour and literally by the tweet. In the context of such experiences it is common to feel at sea in a world of unknowable chaos, surrounded by literal Nazi's and subject to the whims of a capricious nuclear-armed piss-gargling failed real estate tycoon with tiny hands. It is much less common to experience any sense of normalcy or ease in such times as these.

I hope that during the course of the last 3 months even if you're a lurker, or, G-d forbid, daycrew af, C-SPAM has given you a momentary glimmer of ease amid a world so easy to become lost in suffering and grief within.
_

The twin mantra : [ Death is Certain ] & [
code:
l o l n o t h i n g m a t t e r s
]

The first is completely true; the second completely false.

Nothing matters is false because one thing matters; you.

Your temporary incarnation in a human body is a precious gift, and diminishing/ending suffering whether it's yours or others, is the single thing most worth doing with that gift,

if things can be said to be,
if things can be said to be done,
and if things can be said to be worth doing at all.

Be kind to yourself. Be kind to others. Hugs and kisses. Hail Satan. Take care!

I will still be around this is not goodbye it is simply an executive farewell address on the final evening of this administration's term

love u

• Locked thread