Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
mmmm what i miss in the news in the last 7 days not much i bet :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm hungover n I'm gonna get drunk again god bless

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

thats your prerogative mr prez. im gonna make u a proper seal when i get a chance mr prez

*barking seal noises *

*at first like the ocean animal*

*it then becomes apparent that i just only know half the words to kiss from a rose*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I got 20 more pages of posts to read. Presidenting is hard work, but I'm, like, a smart guy.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

NIV posted:

Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Hello, Mr. President. How was your morning briefing?

Nice try Linds, all information about the PDB is classified. Big-league stuff in store. Today's agenda is just boozin n Bible study, celebrating CSPAMian values:patriot:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

:same:

buenos dias presidente crazy cloud

if u need me ill be in my chambers :okpos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNrA-22cOQ

Madame Attorney General thank you very much enjoy ur evening:tipshat:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Weeping Wound posted:

as we have no other place to make petitions, I'm going to make a proposal to the current policy of the standing C-SPAM administration.

RESCIND THE PROLIX CLAUSE OVER THE MARXISM THREAD

this one is clear and simple: forbid Baloogan from probating people for typing large chunks of text. in addition, we don't have to post goddamn anime just to justify our posts. if passed, Baloogan is to back off from probating people. if denied, well, we have to continue posting catgirls to post blocks of text.

it's a pretty simple proposal at heart, so, here it goes!

Squizzle posted:

madame prez id advise afaunat this unless you reqyire any huge chunja of text to also be 3d and where possible animated

Decreed: requirements to post anime in any thread itf are hereby deemed unconstitutional. Attorney General Horchata, Esq., is directed to process a repeal of all ongoing mandated anime rules. If you're going to post a long chunk of text it is recommended and encouraged that a short summary that is animated and spinning be appended.

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 04:33 on Jan 28, 2017

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

*runs naked in front of the cspam mansion with 'end the fed' painted on my rear end*

gently caress the president! gently caress the authority! throw away your fiat currency and go back to purestrain gold standard!

*picks head up off the executive couch cushion long enough to order this citizen awarded the CSPAM Presidential Medal of Freedom, then passes out again*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GlyphGryph posted:

Have you set up a thread for the book yet boss? Do you need someone else too?

Also where do we make suggestions for next months book, I want to suggest Dont Think of an Elephant

I'm gonna make the thread for that today, I think that's a cool suggestion but so far was thinking 1 book per presidency so we aren’t just readin books all day like a bunch of fucken nerds

So IMO lobby the next president of cspam for that book!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

i move that migf be forbidden from posting on any page where any poster has mentioned Israel, Palestine, food, or chicago

If this bill is unanimously approved by the cabinet I will lol and sign it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Helsing posted:

Congratulations Mr. President

appreciate the congrats

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

glorious crazy cloud please appoint me director of Crescent Fresh

nobody can, like, direct crescness, maaan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
my administration is already more stable and less scandalridden than @potus lamo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

if we only let in cool and good posters wr wouldnt have anyone to shoot poop words at for hilarious burns

plwase dont make us stop sprayong poop burns

wise words imo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
current official ideology:

Mark 3:35. Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.

31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”

33 “Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked.

34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Pursuant to the passage of C-SPAM Initiative 0001: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3808036

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
this is just good advice for anyone so i took this post and made it an ee cummings poem / policy directive for the week of 1/30 thanks

Gringostar posted:

drink more water, project your voice from the abdomen instead of from the lungs

drink more water.
pro
j
e
c
t your voice.
from the abdomen.
instead
of from thelungs.

----------------

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3808218

Q1 MMXVII Book Club Thread

for Saul Alinsky book posting

:buddy:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

thread closed after days of voting resulting in PASSAGE of the Lock Him Up act by 76% aye 24 % nay lock his rear end up 14088 hours gulag :getin:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

The System Works

i plan to live for a long time but when i die i will go knowing i helped make a positive difference in my own way :buddy:

----------------

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

i am officially naming lastgirl the director of the AVALANCHE branch of the office of art and sigs and stuff or whatever we called it (waves palmetto branch or whatever in an official looking matter)

by the way crazycloud, what were the three additional cabinet appointments i asked 4 for lindsay graham,

lindsay graham caro and vilerat were your nominees but no specific positions

vilerat will be posthumously awarded the cspam presidential medal of freedom and a subforumwide day of remembrance for vilerat's posting and hillary's political career will be declared at that time TBD
caro will be appointed cspam NOC ambassador to Syria and Lebanon
Senator Lindsay O Graham not sure yet thinking Secretary of Sweet Tea & Sodomy but open to ideas l m k t h x

----------------

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

boosted rolling off of probation will now be the 2nd most tragic of the three tragic things that happened on 9/11

4 things!! 9/11, Benghazi, Abuelita's Pneumonia, Free Boosted

unless you were omitting actual 9/11 from the list in which case that's fair not tragic we had it coming lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

i was omitting 9/11 and either benghazi or the pneumonia depending on yer preference and adding the 9/11 coup of the democratically elected Salvador allende (#1)

:catstare:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

during your reelection campaign can i ask you to add a platform that if Boosted's probation somehow outlasts the Trump presidency some fabulous prize is earned

this is a fun idea

you mean something on top of not having to read his shite as president pence electrocuted my balls with a car battery? That's a pretty fab prize already but I'll think of something even biglier

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

the prize should be naming rights for the cutest of Beyoncé's twins

i don't think we can just do that but you never know what zany EO the piss prez is gonna sign next maybe we can name anyone's babies as early as next week

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Current Policy Directive: Verse for 2/3/17: Mark 7:17-23

Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”

After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.

He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person."

Love yourself, love those around you, have a nice weekend friends be good 2 1 another don't be a dumb fucken donny

----------------

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
cspam's executive does not have pardon powers so i guess this is more of a judicial branch thing maybe mariana can put the bong down for a few minutes today and see if we can free powerball awoooooo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
oh in that case, in acknowledgment of her posting service and dedication to enriching the culture of our fine community,

pending approval of the cabinet, i nominate taylor swift to be c-spam ambassador to japan, a very big-league job with no responsibilities but allowing her to post one (1) non-hentai anime picture a day without it counting as a probate-worthy offense

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

do it

we need a presidential proclamation declaring a subsubforum federal holiday, the feast of suq madiq, patron saint of donation gangtags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LIzX5CT8U

And on that day, you change all the thread tags

april 20th 2017 during the final week of my administration, and, possibly, this gay earth

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

sorry sir, we're not sure how he got past the guards at the front gate but believe me the morning supervisor has been dealt with and we have detained though for questioning

lamo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

after extensive interrogation, sir, it turns out he was the head of security that you hired yourself

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7zD31E8eGs

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ok withdrawing tswifts nomination now that she's committed sexual violence on our eyeballs and slander on a mod :trumppop:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Presidential Address for 2/6/17:

don't

send

mushroom

pictures

to your fellow cspamians

i can't believe i have to remind u ppl this but there's no such thing as ironic sexual violence you can't just send pictures of your pathetic wanger 2 ppl

if you gotta do a violence please

----------------

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 15:20 on Feb 6, 2017

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

ah sir, the constituency is pretty anxious for a resolution to this...

awesome interaction problematic appropriation

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I agree Yug sucks poo poo out of an rear end but I can't lock everyone up. That plays good on the campaign trail, but now, we don't care.

Department of Low-Energy doesn't seem big-league enough to need a cabinet position tbh, it's just a bunch of mostly lurkers who post fewer times in a month than Yinlock does in 10 minutes???

poo poo I'm out of plastic wrap. I just made a bunch of delicious roasted veggies to last me the rest of the week, but I go through so much plastic wrap making and portioning out pot brownies I can never keep enough in the house. I should add plastic wrap to my Trumpocalypse prepper stash along with the dried beans and lentils and rice and whisky, good reminder.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Oh believe, I got mason jars on mason jars son

nothin beats the any-size versatility and sealing power of clingwrap tho and I'm not givin away a mason jar w every edible I don't have f u money yet

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

doggg go to a restaurant supply store and get one of the like foot thick rolls of it

it'll last u a decade

Smart & Final solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Relevant Tangent posted:

If you haven't already, get like a pound of vacuum-sealed weed, because good drugs are going to be the first thing to go after the apocalypse.

a pound?? I'll be out in a week :sad:

• Locked thread