Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Chokes McGee posted:

hi is there a place I can submit a petition to have Yug probed on sight if he posts in C-SPAM

so far I have

uh

one signature

*a billion fists with pens clenched in them erupt comically from the ground*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Al! posted:

chokes as much as id like to be your personal hunting falcon, the scream of nitecreeeeeeeeew heard by my prey well above the forest canopy only seconds before it is taken, im gonna need a reason

He's happy the Patriots won.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

crazy butt posted:

I agree Yug sucks poo poo out of an rear end but I can't lock everyone up. That plays good on the campaign trail, but now, we don't care.

Department of Low-Energy doesn't seem big-league enough to need a cabinet position tbh, it's just a bunch of mostly lurkers who post fewer times in a month than Yinlock does in 10 minutes???

poo poo I'm out of plastic wrap. I just made a bunch of delicious roasted veggies to last me the rest of the week, but I go through so much plastic wrap making and portioning out pot brownies I can never keep enough in the house. I should add plastic wrap to my Trumpocalypse prepper stash along with the dried beans and lentils and rice and whisky, good reminder.

If you haven't already, get like a pound of vacuum-sealed weed, because good drugs are going to be the first thing to go after the apocalypse.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mariana Horchata posted:

That's fine, my pal is currently converting their walk in closet to a grow room :q:

No electricity after the Doom comes. otoh it'll be reasonably easy to seize the apartments of people who were insufficiently prepared and perished in the first few months. Just find one with a solarium.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

They lack beaks and feathers, we know you don't want them.

• Locked thread