Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Hello, Mr. President. How was your morning briefing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Nice try Linds, all information about the PDB is classified. Big-league stuff in store. Today's agenda is just boozin n Bible study, celebrating CSPAMian values:patriot:

Keep C-Spam first! :911:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
Yay

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Senator Lindsay O Graham
Secretary of Sweet Tea & Sodomy

I accept

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

who is that guy? that tattoo is sexy as gently caress! if I didn't have a pillsbury doughboy body, I would get that tattoo too!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

wow!
De Niro?
ok then

e: oh by the way

"While appearing on The View Friday morning, Robert De Niro addressed controversial comments he made about wanting to punch Donald Trump in the face last year, saying his feelings haven't changed since the former reality television host was elected president.
"I said that because he said that about somebody, that he would like to punch them in the face," the actor told cohost Joy Behar. "How dare he say that to the crowd? How dare he say the things he does? Of course I want to punch him in the face.""

- Entertainment Weekly

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 20:32 on Feb 3, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

oh in that case, in acknowledgment of her posting service and dedication to enriching the culture of our fine community,

pending approval of the cabinet, i nominate taylor swift to be c-spam ambassador to japan, a very big-league job with no responsibilities but allowing her to post one (1) non-hentai anime picture a day without it counting as a probate-worthy offense

Aye

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Relevant Tangent posted:

*a billion fists with pens clenched in them erupt comically from the ground*

ah sir, the constituency is pretty anxious for a resolution to this...

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
Free Mariana Horchata!

The sig shaming continues!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Turdfuzz posted:

u fucken elitists woulndt last a sec in my red state hell world

i believe South Carolina is that very thing

if you live in Alabama or Tennessee however, you have my condolences

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

yes, the spell has been cast...

:smugwizard:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i bought margaritas and shrimp tacos with avocado before the coming Mexican sanctions rob us of our beloved staples

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

im irl making a roast beef

what i do because im a lazy motherfucker is cut 4 onions up put em in the pan then peel 2 cloves garlic (but honestly gently caress beeling every little bit) one clove i peel all the fuckin way tho and i jab it into the roast
put olive oil and peper and salt and herbs and spices etc

roasting now!
this makes me hungry, i can smell it through the screen

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

*fills the big glass bong with bicardi 151*

*your lungs burst into flame*

my lungs are fine, how about a little top off

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

my accept my deepest apologies as i will not be able to attend due to illness...

:glomp:

have ginger tea with crackers if it's nausea, also plain white rice is easier on the stomach

if it's a headache an normally take an extra Advil and a bong hit with loads of water

feel better soon
:glomp:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 04:36 on Feb 21, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

ibroughy my new ftiends

:swoon:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

before ur tenure is up madame president may i suggest u award cumshitter the C-SPAM medal of freedom for letters... :hai:

aye

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you know im fire, hun

ok
then burn me up
:wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

im going under the knife as of 12pm EST for a routine procedure and will apparently be given Michael Jackson's fav sleeping medication for that so in my brief absence (or unlikely demise) pls swear in Lastgirl as C-SPAM attorney general until im able to post coherently once again...ty and namaste~ :patriot:

Aye

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i'm craving tacos
:yum:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Happy Ides you cucks I roused a shitload of rabble today

In celebration I decree that the CSPAM Presidential Medal of Freedom And Resistance be established and awarded,

WITH distinction

to FluffieDuckie.

Now, where could my pipe be?

check the couch cushion
oh, and aye

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

[assassin's lol sweartshirt.jpg]

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

[hanging up in the C-SPAM oval office in a frame that appears to be made of salvaged driftwood]:

:golfclap:

love what you've done with the place

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

ayyy senator graham wanna be cspam attorney general for a few weeks? in what is certainly not a mark on my judgement or character, my AG got permabanned. i'm sure this happens to lots of presidents.

aye

i will serve :hai:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Fantastic ok Linds is hereby nominated to the office of Attorney General for the remainder of this administration. Thank you for your service, and may G*d have mercy on us all.

:hai: :hfive:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

[hanging up in the cspam white house foyer, surrounding the last supper dot jpg]

absolutely gorgeous! congrats to rushi, for really capturing the je ne sais quoi of the administration!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

*looks at burning dumpster outside*

I mean usually arson is illegal but hey

that's the meat and bones of the administration however, what i'm referring to, is the 'je ne sais quoi' :discourse:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

Thanks! Oh and a #6 with curly fries please

coming right up!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Doomtalker posted:

you have risen to the top of the shitposting elite through your hard service, turdfuzz. Undeserved? HAH

:agreed:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

sorry that was uncalled for actually apes own

whereas Trump does not

trump is more chimpanzee than ape

specifically, the cannibal chimpanzee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

that's an orangutan you oaf!!

you know?! you are absolutely right!

• Locked thread