Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Is there where I apply for the position of Undersecretary of Satan Hailing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

consumed by normies posted:

if a mod does it, that means it is not illegal

The probatable we do right away. The bannable takes more time.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I nominate Concerned Citizen for the position of C-SPAM's Attorney General for their tireless efforts at devil's advocacy.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I don't have a nomination for Secretary of Low Energy but I firmly believe it should be a cabinet level position.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I nominate Nonsense as Ambassador to D&D, which though not an official position in the cabinet, is considered to be a cabinet level position.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I nominate myself for a position on the C-SPAM supreme court because I want to stack the court with Bernout shitposters.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Baloogan should probably be chief justice though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Thoguh posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

i literally don't understand if ppl realize what a mistake they're making not living in california. i've lived in a bunch of places around the world and you really can't gently caress with sunshine beaches burritos n weed

I used to live in California. I rate it as an okay place to live.

• Locked thread