Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

504 posted:

Feminism has been completely hijacked by attention seeking SJW's that scream about completely meaningless nothings and then get OUTRAGED when the general population does not give a poo poo. Ten minutes later the topic is dropped and never mentioned again as the next OUTRAGE has happened.

Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

new phone who dis posted:

If we're going to seriously talk about modern feminism then there needs to be an acknowledgement that many prominent devotees to it are absolutely of the idea that simulated violence is violence. Also that words or ideas they don't like are violence. There has been a fundamental re-purposing of words and their definitions in regards to modern feminism and activist culture in general that's usually happily ignored when all it's adherents get together to make a thread full of posts like "Gosh, I don't know why there are anti-feminists when all they want is equality." The movement has changed since inception, particularly lately, and to have a nuanced discussion is to acknowledge many of the failings and wrong turns of what should be an egalitarian movement and how it has been hijacked in many places into something not even resembling a fight for equality.

Nah.

• Locked thread