Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

We know there are nazi goons, and commie goons, but really we've always known that. There are almost 200,000 registered users. Given the age/gender cohorts of the forums, even though most jihadists are not from English-speaking countries I still believe there has to be at least one actual member of ISIS, or at least an unwavering hardcore supporter.

Maybe our ISIS goon posted pictures of his "catte" in one of the crew threads, or maybe he talked about his brand new white Toyota with the members of Automotive Insanity.

How would you use the forums if you were in ISIS?

Fat Lowtax fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jan 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Fat Lowtax posted:

We know there are nazi goons, and commie goons, but really we've always known that. There are almost 200,000 registered users. Given the age/gender cohorts of the forums, even though most jihadists are not from English-speaking countries I still believe there has to be at least one actual member of ISIS, or at least an unwavering hardcore supporter.

Maybe our ISIS goon posted pictures of his "catte" in one of the crew threads, or maybe he talked about his brand new white Toyota with the members of Automotive Insanity.

What kind of idito fucker drives a Toyota - the car whose name is not, but almost, spelled similarly forwrads and backwards....

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Actually " a toyota" is spelled the same forwards and backwards.... :stare: no wonder ISIS is winning....

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Caro is pretty close

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Minimalist Program posted:

What kind of idito fucker drives a Toyota - the car whose name is not, but almost, spelled similarly forwrads and backwards....

lots and lots of terrorists man

"The Toyota Pickup Truck Is the War Chariot of the Third World"

an actual headline

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Are they still ISIS or are they ISIL? Or something else?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im anubis

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Whatever happened to Caro? I don't remember there being any updates after he was found.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

well some goons are totally radical but they get a bad rap nowadays

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I bend over at least five times a day

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
inshallah OP

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do you think that's enough to get put on a list?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Most of those 200,000 accounts are parachute accounts. Mostly Gurf, Dare and Jon Pop accounts to be pacific.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
ISIS is bad punch an isis everyday am i right guys back me up here, need some validation pretty bad atm, an emptyquote will do

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.
Weak honeypot thread. Hopefully this isn't a linchpin in Trump's order to have his generals come up with a plan to defeat ISIS within his first 30 days.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if terrorists hadn't done 9/11 people probably wouldn't mind them as much

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

if terrorists hadn't done 9/11 people probably wouldn't mind them as much

Is ISIS just Al-Qaeda with a different name? Like it's the same exact people but they just changed the logo on the membership card?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Where are the goons who enjoy exercise, warm weather, and group activities? Where are they?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

OctoberBlues posted:

Is ISIS just Al-Qaeda with a different name? Like it's the same exact people but they just changed the logo on the membership card?

fuckin splitters

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like cold dark caves myself.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Where are the goons who enjoy exercise, warm weather, and group activities? Where are they?

Dude....This is the internet.

Some things just don't go together.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I am a member of Isis. I am a disenfranchised gulf state shepherd who now rapes and kills, for isis

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Do a Mohammed photoshop thread I bet that'll draw them out, OP.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Probably just Cyril.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

subhuman filth posted:

I am a member of Isis. I am a disenfranchised gulf state shepherd who now rapes and kills, for isis

I'd punch you if i could fella, no regrets

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
I would link the secret offsite SA Isis forum but I'm not a snitch

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ChickenWyngz posted:

I would link the secret offsite SA Isis forum but I'm not a snitch

Don't worry, I'll do it for you

http://troutandsalmonforum.proboards.com/board/19/general-board

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I love isis. "Panopticon" is a masterpiece, one of the best metal albums of the 00's.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Terrorists are bad

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Yeah Im one lol

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

Yeah Im one lol

Good

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!

Are you ready to "fish" that busy german street in the "salmon" next week?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Nooner posted:

Terrorists are bad

I think you'll find they are actually freedom fighters.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I AM OSAMA MUHAMMAD AL BIN AL-CANADI THE GREAT WHITE NORTHERN TERRORIST I SHALL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD AND PUT POUTINE DOWN YOUR NECK!!!!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

b-minus1 posted:

I love isis. "Panopticon" is a masterpiece, one of the best metal albums of the 00's.

drat right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awg99tk6vys

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Did you know that Adidas stood for All Day I Dream About Sex?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

I AM OSAMA MUHAMMAD AL BIN AL-CANADI THE GREAT WHITE NORTHERN TERRORIST I SHALL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD AND PUT POUTINE DOWN YOUR NECK!!!!

Do you wake up every morning and open palm slam a copy of Slapshot into your vcr?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i hope someday there is a terrorist group called KMFDM

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

subhuman filth posted:

post/username combo

:eyepoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OctoberBlues posted:

Did you know that Adidas stood for All Day I Dream About Sex?

• Locked thread