Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I used our new and improved Search Feature and I found two hits for "I'm In ISIS," both (oddly enough) in the regional discussion forum. But upon further investigation I'm not sure one way or another whether these goons are actually ISIS goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Mrs. Daesh is good ISIS goon name

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxJyuXr7epI

they're fully sick Op, give Isis a chance

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

The Management posted:

I bet some goons ironically pledged allegiance to the caliphate.

Those practice Ramadan in solidarity threads get out of hand sometimes.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

This thread is clear proof the FBI still reads and, in fact, actively posts here. Thanks LF

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Well, the FBI is still trying to recruit here for their clandestine secret-affairs division, the Men In Jorts.

Zed: Put this on.
Agent L: What's this?
Zed: The last pair of pants you'll ever need.
Agent L: Oh... well, I was already operating on a one-pair system already, soooo....

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Well, the FBI is still trying to recruit here for their clandestine secret-affairs division, the Men In Jorts.

Zed: Put this on.
Agent L: What's this?
Zed: The last pair of pants you'll ever need.
Agent L: Oh... well, I was already operating on a one-pair system already, soooo....
You know the difference between you and me? I make this look goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Seriously though, aside from that one shotgun guy from TFR, and maybe another famous one, how many goons are murderers? As in how many current and active goons have murdered another human and not been caught? I reckon 27 goons are murderers.

Armed forces don't count

• Locked thread